Where's my muster station gonna be?

I don't know, but I always wonder things like this, too! :) Hope you find an answer.

Maybe we should start a Muster Station thread.

Ship, Stateroom, Muster Station Location :D

We are bringing a few newbies on our next cruise and I hope that we are all in the same Muster Station.

I have been on Oasis/Allure a couple of times and every time I am in the MDR for muster. Different decks/areas of MDR but I think they put a good amount of passengers in there. My staterooms were always Deck 10-14 aft. Not sure if this helps!

One thing I know for sure, the mustard station is adjacent to where the hot dogs and burgers are served. :p

I already knew that. On the last cruise I was on, my Stewart told me where to find the mustard station.

I was just curious... Im not at all "worked up" about it.

:cool: As a mom of teens, who worries way too much and plans just in case, I actually booked same deck, same side and cabins not too far apart from our last cruise. I did this not only because we liked the deck but figured I could DRILL the Muster Station route into their heads over time. :p

The mustard station on the Allure is near the Boardwalk Dog House. :)

Seriously, we were on Deck 17 and our muster station was one of four in the main dining room. Mustering took forever because it was their time to do a manual run - not the normal scan of our sea pass cards. Hope they will be scanning this year.

We were on Deck 11, aft on the Oasis of the Seas. We were at the best muster station we've ever had so far - at the Aquatheater. We got to enjoy the outdoors and watch the muster video on the big screen. And the donut shop was just a few feet away.

Mmmmmmm...donuts.

Edited by Lloyd555

• 3 years later...

Not 100 percent sure but maybe 99 percent as I have sailed both Oasis and Allure and have an upcoming cruise on Harmony.

A1-4: Vitality At Sea Fitness Center

B1-4: Amber Theater

C1: Jazz on 4

C2: Blaze Nightclub

C3: Comedy Live

C4: On Air Karaoke Club

D1-4: Studio B Ice Rink

E1: Royal Promenade

E2: Promenade Cafe

E3: Champagne Bar

E4: Guest Services

F1-4: Main Dining Room

G1-4: AquaTheater

I know this is an old thread but I hope this answers any remaining questions! No need to worry about muster on this ship, as all but one area is in a comfortable, air-conditioned venue. I don't mind it one bit! (After all, it is for your safety!)

Allure is a wonderful ship, as is the Oasis class of ships in general.

Edited by CreativeCruiser119