MS Westerdam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Aways 3/17/13

aliaschief

Could someone or all of you here at sail away PLEASE wave to the MS Westerdam for me? BIG WAVE!! please.

I have to go to the viewing of recent dear friend that has passed.

Thanks!

big wave...will do.

So sorry for your loss :(

It's kinda hard to explain Chief; the area to the rear of that parking structure is where the north-side vehicle check point to enter Port Everglades is. Those flashing lights could possible be connected with that. It it was something noteworthy, i.e. an emergency situation or accident which occurred tragically last week, the media would be all over it

I did some Google Searches to see if I could find anything this morning. Nada. I did see that they do have some emergency disaster exercises in the port now and than.

I'm here, just in time it seems - and I'm balancing my lunch with the computer, cottage cheese salad. (You can tell we're getting ready to cruise!) Hope I don't spill. Happy St. Paddy's Day, all. Everything is green here, we've had enormous amounts of rain. That's why they call us the We t Coast!

I'm here, just in time it seems - and I'm balancing my lunch with the computer, cottage cheese salad. (You can tell we're getting ready to cruise!) Hope I don't spill. Happy St. Paddy's Day, all. Everything is green here, we've had enormous amounts of rain. That's why they call us the We t Coast!

all these brave people balancing food:D

I think I'll just keep to my tea and snorkel mask thanks just the same. Not taking any chances:p

I'm here, just in time it seems - and I'm balancing my lunch with the computer, cottage cheese salad. (You can tell we're getting ready to cruise!) Hope I don't spill.

I did pretty good with my balancing act (bowl of chili on my laptop)....hope you do too!

Checking in - no chili or cottage cheese here - is corned beef boiled dinner - and the dinner will have to wait until after the ships sail!!

corned beef is good! though I gotta say: my chili is to die for (secret ingredient: ketjap manis).

Archived