LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

OMG, OMG...I see a white chocolate fountain :D :D...one of my favorite things...especially on top of fresh fruit. :p Do they have that all the time or just at the buffet. Is this buffet served all the time or is this the special one they have?

That is the brunch held on the last sea day in the MDR from 10 am to 1 pm

I wonder if it's served more than once on a longer cruise....what about Med cruises...just once? I know that's what I'll be eating on Sept. 13....:D:D:D

Haven't done a Med cruise(yet) so honestly can't say. Even if it's only once it's definitely worth going to:)

064_zpsb0d9a849.jpg

065_zps230f6ab7.jpg

069_zps612e4011.jpg

Sadly the journey will be coming to an end tomorrow morning my friends. But LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette will be entering post trip and I'll give my overall grades and opinions on this great cruise. I'll be staying one last day in Fort Lauderdale and I might even go over to the inlet to snap photos of Silhouette as she sails off to Rome tomorrow. So it's not over yet my friends.

This is your reporter saying goodnight from Celebrity Silhouette and for now.... OUT :D

Edited by Bugsy4271

What more can I say but Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! This has been such a pleasure cruising along with you each day when I returned home from work. We are sailing on her March, 2014 with a group we met originally on CC, who have now become life-long friends. The pictures make me excited to see that lovely ship in person!

Marilyn

Wow, the photo of your suitcases outside the door made me sad!

What is the Art Studio? Do they actually have art classes, or something? My daughter would LOVE that! If so, can you post a photo of the offerings there?

Thanks Bugsy...have really enjoyed your review!

Edited by micmacmissy

Oh, I just HATE the last evening of a cruise - it's so depressing that it's almost over!!:(

Hope you have a wonderful day back in Ft. Lauderdale and a good flight home. Thanks again for the wonderful week's worth of entertainment LIVE from Silhouette!

064_zpsb0d9a849.jpg

065_zps230f6ab7.jpg

069_zps612e4011.jpg

Sadly the journey will be coming to an end tomorrow morning my friends. But LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette will be entering post trip and I'll give my overall grades and opinions on this great cruise. I'll be staying one last day in Fort Lauderdale and I might even go over to the inlet to snap photos of Silhouette as she sails off to Rome tomorrow. So it's not over yet my friends.

This is your reporter saying goodnight from Celebrity Silhouette and for now.... OUT

Oh that prime rib looked wonderful....slightly more pink than I like it but still, made me hungry. ;)

Oh...the suitcases....a sad sight.:( Fort Lauderdale looked very cloudy today. I hope tomorrow is sunny for you. Is the Silhouette finished with it's Caribbean cruises for now? You mentioned it was sailing to Rome tomorrow.

Thank you so much for all your dedication to your live report....it's been such fun crusing with you.

Have a few final drinks for me tonight.

Im late too the party but im catching up quickly!! I think Im halfway through! I just had dinner at Qsine, thanks!! I am looking forward to Qsine on summit the end of May!!

Great Live! You can really tell you're having a great time! thanks for taking the time!! I have to continue and catch up! Thanks again. Cant wait for our Celebrity Summit cruise!!

I wonder if it's served more than once on a longer cruise....what about Med cruises...just once? I know that's what I'll be eating on Sept. 13....:D:D:D

I'll meet up with you then Nancy!

September 13 a day to look forward to.

Fantastic review. Enjoying it immensely from Oz!

Debbie

Good morning friends for the last time aboard Celebrity Silhouette. We are just about to enter the inlet to Port Everglades here

002_zpsf98ee5e3.jpg

I know some of you have already asked some questions and I promise to answer them when I get settled in at the hotel. Plus if anyone has anything to ask about the cruise and ship please ask away and I will do my best to answer. Plus I'll be grading my experience aboard Silhouette and what I liked and I didn't like. I'll be having breakfast one last time in Blu this morning before departing. I've been given a departure time of 9:25 am... we'll see how that goes since I've read the horror stories about getting off here.

Have a great morning everyone! :)

Finally finished playing catch up this morning. Thanks for an excellent review. Love the way you can tell how much you are enjoying yourself!! You sure cover a lot of ship, ports, food, fun & friends!! I did a ship tour of Silhouette, but sailing on her looks like a lot more fun!! Thanks for taking us along and spending the time posting Live! Cheers, Stacey

Oh my goodness, big mix of emotions. Seeing your bags ready to leave and hearing that you will be off the ship soon makes me sad. But you mentioning that Silhouette is off to Rome makes me EXCITED, as we will be on its first med cruise of the season in TWO WEEKS!!!! It's my first cruise ever and I'm beyond excited!!

We've entered the inlet

004_zps9ec930ef.jpg

Good Morning Chris ~ ahhh a photo of my favorite spot in the inlet:)

Welcome back :) Congratulations on an amazing job on this LIVE thread. It was so enjoyable to read and to view all the photos. Look forward to some personal feedback a bit later.

Good Morning Chris ~ ahhh a photo of my favorite spot in the inlet:)

Welcome back :) Congratulations on an amazing job on this LIVE thread. It was so enjoyable to read and to view all the photos. Look forward to some personal feedback a bit later.

Thanks Emmy :) I'll definitely be giving my feedback on this great cruise and strong chance I will be at the inlet getting photos of the ships sailing away again before I head home tomorrow