LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

Chris,

I have enjoyed the menus and seeing the actual food presentations. While they were all intriguing,your birthday cake sent me over the edge. The chocolate cake spoke to me. Just tell me the cake part was not chocolate and didn't taste as good as it looks. Then again I appreciated what the cake looks like, used my imagination of the taste and didn't gain an ounce !

Sali

Hi there Newbie Cruiser 2010

If the policy is the same as Eclipse, smoking is allowed only Deck 5 port side?, Deck 12 Port side, Deck 14 Starboard by the bar and port side in the sunset bar...hope that is of help.

Same on Reflection - cigar smoking allowed at Sunset bar tho:(

Yes it does and also when a Celebrity ship is scheduled to stop in Labadee, it is the only ship there :)

Can't wait to visit there next January. So glad I already booked our cabana for our group of 6. I'm sure we will have a wonderful time, looks beautiful.

Welcome back Chris!! Thnaks for taking us on your journey this week. You will be "happy" to know that it's currently 36 degrees and cloudy here in Chicagoland. You sure picked a good week for a cruise:)

Can't wait to visit there next January. So glad I already booked our cabana for our group of 6. I'm sure we will have a wonderful time, looks beautiful.

Welcome back Chris!! Thnaks for taking us on your journey this week. You will be "happy" to know that it's currently 36 degrees and cloudy here in Chicagoland. You sure picked a good week for a cruise:)

Sounds like to me I'll enjoy my last day aboard Silhouette and tomorrow before flying home on Monday :D

Hello friends! Time for some pictures from my morning exploration before heading off to the Aqua Spa for my massage :D

003_zps691a50fe.jpg

There is a nice outdoor relaxation area next to the Art Studio

004_zps509feed4.jpg

The pools and jogging track are quiet this morning

005_zpsc3fab010.jpg

Awesome Live Chris! What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Next month I will be on the Oasis and the Reflection in December and can't wait!! Thanks for taking us along on your cruise!

Linda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gang decided to surprised me by celebrating my belated Birthday which took place the Tuesday before we sailed :)

074_zps5ff3a290.jpg

That's it for now my friends. I might be back on here later. If not, will definitely be tomorrow.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Happy Belated Birthday and Thanks for the great pics and all the info...taking my real estate group on this ship in January so have really found this to be fantastic! Thanks so much from the home of Honest Abe even though our governors seem to all land in jail!

Good afternoon my friends! Back from my massage at the Aqua Spa... I will give my opinion on the spa in my post review wrap up either tomorrow or on Monday but let's just say I came away with a very good impression of the spa facilities and treatment.

Our current position:

040_zpsa12e7aa4.jpg

As promised, here are some pictures of the brunch held today from 10 am to 1 pm in the MDR. I snapped as many pictures as I could until too many people came in and I felt like I was just being in the way of everyone

Stir fry station

019_zpsb7e8e6d2.jpg

The sweets :D

020_zps72962307.jpg

The ice sculptures are amazing IMHO

021_zps71b38cbb.jpg