Enchantment- Opinions

What is your opinion of the Enchantment? Love it, hate it, was it good but not great? Good size, too small, nice ship?

I'm trying to prepare for her Florida arrival WOOHOO!

let's just say I am torqued she's leaving Baltimore.

the refurb did wonders for her.

My first cruise was on her 2 years ago, and we loved it. It's been refurbished since then so I'm sure it's even better. Easy to get around on, fully accessible (my mom is handicapped). Service was great. Shows were great, although performers I'm sure have changed by now.

I cruised on her in 2011 and found the ship to be fine. It was the staff and CD that was strangely off that week. Something just wasn't right so it ended up being our least favorite so far. Again....nothing to do with the ship itself so you should be fine...especially since the upgrades.

I'm simply geeked about sailing the Enchantment in 30 days. Unfortunately, I don't have any opinions to share yet...but I sure will when I get back. Can't wait to check out my Panoramic Oceanview cabin on Deck 8!

I'm getting off while you're getting on.

I'm getting off while you're getting on.

That's great. Our sailing date is May 10th, but we'll be spending a couple of days in Orlando on the front/back end just to chill out. It will be interesting to see whether Enchantment is as much fun as the Monarch used to be!

That's great. Our sailing date is May 10th, but we'll be spending a couple of days in Orlando on the front/back end just to chill out. It will be interesting to see whether Enchantment is as much fun as the Monarch used to be!

I anticipate her being more fun than Monarch. Monarch definitely was not my favorite ship!

We were doing the B2B 5/6 and 5/10 but decided to spend Friday- Sunday at a resort instead and enjoy the beach. Granted, I ultimately regretted it and booked the Enchantment again for August :rolleyes:. The plus side is that if for some reason we don't love the ship in May, we will still be outside of final payment for August :)!

We were on the EnOTS in August and then again in Dec..post refurb. The work that was on the ship was amazing! Again, they added staterooms so getting a seat in theater was sometimes difficult. There is just so much to like about the ship! The retractable roof on the solarium was a real plus sailing from a northern port. And yes, we are sorry to see her leave Balt!

Will be on her for the first time on the first cruise out of PC on April 25th. Cannot wait. We have been on every class of current Royal ships with the exception of the Vision Class so really looking forward to my first cruise on this class.

We've sailed on her ten times while she has been cruising from Baltimore....wouldn't do that if we didn't like her.

We have also sailed on the Monarch many times and think that you will enjoy having the extras that the Enchantment offers.

The EN looks good, has a wonderful crew, the best concierge in the fleet, and two absolutely fantastic, personable captains.

We've sailed on her ten times while she has been cruising from Baltimore....wouldn't do that if we didn't like her.

We have also sailed on the Monarch many times and think that you will enjoy having the extras that the Enchantment offers.

The EN looks good, has a wonderful crew, the best concierge in the fleet, and two absolutely fantastic, personable captains.

Whoaaa...ten times, huh? That speaks volumes for how nice Enchantment must be! Glad that it's going to take Monarch's place. I really used to like the Monarch and its short itinerary for a quick getaway. It was great if you needed a quick respite, great if you want a quick fun atmosphere. Whatever you needed to get out of a 3-4 day break, Monarch had it. No it wasn't the "nicest" ship in RCCL's fleet, but it accomplished the goal for me. Enchantment sounds like a real step-up for the shorty cruises, and I'm looking forward to my May sailing! :)

Archived