Refurbished Brilliance of the Seas

Just back from a visit to the Brilliance and she is looking beautiful.

The poor staff must be exhausted after their time in Cadiz helping with all the work that was done,our waiter at breakfast this morning said he found he had talents he didn't know he had :)

But they are all proud of her ,however the new centrum machinery has not been finalised so no shows until August I was told.

Just back from a visit to the Brilliance and she is looking beautiful.

The poor staff must be exhausted after their time in Cadiz helping with all the work that was done,our waiter at breakfast this morning said he found he had talents he didn't know he had :)

But they are all proud of her ,however the new centrum machinery has not been finalised so no shows until August I was told.

That's too bad, those shows are supposed to be spectacular.

Sorry, can you explain this? I don't understand. Do you mean no live music in the Centrum area on the little platform there?

The re-fits of the Radiance class ships introduced aerial performances to the centrum - Think Cirque-du-Soleil at sea:)

Sorry, can you explain this? I don't understand. Do you mean no live music in the Centrum area on the little platform there?

They have a bigger stage area infront of where the stairs are.But there is no access for people to cross, you can only go right round from elevators to Guest relations walking past the stairs, or walk infront of the R bar.

Royal Caribbean added

• Concierge Club for suite guests
  • Diamond Club for C & A Society loyalty program members

• where are they?

Both are up in Viking Crown. Concierge Lounge took the place of the Hollywood Odyssey, and Diamond Lounge was carved out of some more of Viking Crown.

We had a fab time in less than 24hours, crammed so much in having a drink in all the new venues. I meant to try a margarita in Rita's but didn't have enough time.

Brilliance is exactly like Serenade after her re-fit even down to the oversized rose sofa in Vintages.

For all Brilliance lovers a lot of the regular bar tenders have left for Mariner , Rusti has gone there as has Norman, Suzi went to Mariner last year after having her last baby.At least Rusti amd Suzi have been re-united.:cool::)

Am I missing something...I don't see a Cafe Promanade or Pizza venue..where does one get snacks late at night?

I believe that Park Cafe in the Solarium will have late night snacks available.

Sounds as if you all had a great time :) any trivia!!

Hi Sam and Tony,

We are sailing on her next year. Saw your in put wanted to say Hello.

Enjoyed meeting you both on the AOS. We are still suffering from Jet Lag

and having to cook our own meals. email you soon.

Don and Ginny:)

The re-fits of the Radiance class ships introduced aerial performances to the centrum - Think Cirque-du-Soleil at sea:)

I don't remember this on our Radiance cruise back in May...is this new?

EDIT....nevermind. I suppose it is! I found a youtube video about it!

Sounds as if you all had a great time :) any trivia!!

Not on long enough for that but with all the bars serving free drinks in our 24 hour journey out and around the English channel, and me trying so many cocktails [ thank you Sam] my memory is a little blurry but a great time was had by all.

Not on long enough for that but with all the bars serving free drinks in our 24 hour journey out and around the English channel, and me trying so many cocktails [ thank you Sam] my memory is a little blurry but a great time was had by all.

I will come to you for cocktail recommendations next year then:)

Archived