Many Questions (Stewards, Full Suites, Ammenities)

BrooklynRussians

Sounds like a lot of nothing for a lot of money.

The Concierge Lounge isn't meant to replace the International Cafe or Room Service menu, the Internet Cafe, the living room area of your suite, or any one of the dozen lounges and bars on the ship. It's meant to be an added service that offers the ability for suite guests to have certain arrangements taken care in a more exclusive environment.

Here is the Concierge Lounge location on Riviera Deck aft...

8402625802_61913594b0_b.jpg

The Concierge Lounge isn't meant to replace the International Cafe or Room Service menu, the Internet Cafe, the living room area of your suite, or any one of the dozen lounges and bars on the ship. It's meant to be an added service that offers the ability for suite guests to have certain arrangements taken care in a more exclusive environment.

Here is the Concierge Lounge location on Riviera Deck aft...

8402625802_61913594b0_b.jpg

I get it. Again no big deal. Just a lot of lip service and marketing fluff. If I were to book a suite it would be only for the square footage and not the perks.

I get it. Again no big deal. Just a lot of lip service and marketing fluff. If I were to book a suite it would be only for the square footage and not the perks.

Not everyone is like you. Recall the emotional meltdown here

when princess eliminated free internet as a suite benefit. I was

pretty sure that most of the people booking suites did so only

for the internet access.

Not everyone is like you. Recall the emotional meltdown here

when princess eliminated free internet as a suite benefit. I was

pretty sure that most of the people booking suites did so only

for the internet access.

You are correct because that is a true benefit. What I meant to say was the only reason to book a suite on the Royal or any other ship that doesn't have a thermal spa benefit would be for extra space. Sometimes what your brain is thinking doesn't translate to the fingers.

If you are not an Elite or you do not book suites then perhaps you do not understand the value of what it offers...

Just how loyal patrons were mad that internet was taken away as a privilege, I am mad about this - they should get some thing equivalent to replace it with - not just say hey (even though we charge double on this ship in comparison with others we are taking away suite perks) <<< yeah that's the right way to treat high paying customers...

If you are not an Elite or you do not book suites then perhaps you do not understand the value of what it offers...

Just how loyal patrons were mad that internet was taken away as a privilege, I am mad about this - they should get some thing equivalent to replace it with - not just say hey (even though we charge double on this ship in comparison with others we are taking away suite perks) <<< yeah that's the right way to treat high paying customers...

Your expectations for a mass market line are out of sink with reality. Princess is not in competition with high end all inclusive lines like Regent which you are used to. Mass market lines do not cater to suite people like you are used to. Once you step out of your cabin you are on a level paying field with everyone else. The few perks you get are similar to the elite level passengers which are nice but not a real class distinction which you come across as demanding.

Your expectations for a mass market line are out of sink with reality. Princess is not in competition with high end all inclusive lines like Regent which you are used to. Mass market lines do not cater to suite people like you are used to. Once you step out of your cabin you are on a level paying field with everyone else. The few perks you get are similar to the elite level passengers which are nice but not a real class distinction which you come across as demanding.

Agree. I've even heard suite passengers demand to be exempt from the new wine policy. Honestly. I'll be booking a suite for my next cruise because it's our anniversary. The perks will be nice, but I'm not going to be demanding. If people want the exclusivity, then they need to go to the higher end lines or book with Cunard where they can really sneer at steerage passengers. Tiresome.

well the biggest reason I book suites is for complimentary spa admission for me and my fiancée, so they should replace it with some thing.

If complementary spa admission is the real reason you booked a full suite, perhaps you should consider booking a mini-suite. The list price of your suite today is $6,688 while a mini-suite costs $3,668.

At a daily rate of $39 each for use of The Enclave...even less for a voyage pass, you could use The Enclave daily if you forego your full suite for a mini and have cash to spare.

Lew

After my several questions and threads regarding the complimentary thermal spa on the Royal Princess for Full Suite Guests, many full suite guests were upset with that loss. So I am here to tell you Princess has fixed this. We will have Use of the Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite, a communal relaxation center. We simply will not have have access to the Enclave at lotus spa.

Thank you Princess.

Also a great Bonus --- They will pack and unpack your suit cases, No need to worry about anything.

After my several questions and threads regarding the complimentary thermal spa on the Royal Princess for Full Suite Guests, many full suite guests were upset with that loss. So I am here to tell you Princess has fixed this. We will have Use of the Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite, a communal relaxation center. We simply will not have have access to the Enclave at lotus spa.

Thank you Princess.

Also a great Bonus --- They will pack and unpack your suit cases, No need to worry about anything.

Great!:) I am happy it worked out for you. Enjoy the cruise and the Spa.

Thank you Billco appreciate it, but I get this excited about everything lol.

Don't know that we get that excited about everything. We get that excited about many things. We certainly get that excited about every cruise that we have been on :D

Thank you Princess.

I'm still not sure when you are teasing :confused: packing and unpacking?? I've never heard of that perk on Princess (not that I'd like a stranger handling my clothes anyway:eek:)

I'm still not sure when you are teasing :confused: packing and unpacking?? I've never heard of that perk on Princess (not that I'd like a stranger handling my clothes anyway:eek:)

I've had the steward offer to unpack when we've stayed in full suites. The first time my eyes got wide and I basically blurted out 'no way!' :eek: because I had the same reaction as you. He didn't offer to pack us up 10 days later:D. The next cruise I was prepared with a more polite 'no thanks.'

Not teasing, lol. I wont have anyone unpack the clothes because then we would spend half the day wondering what went where. But as far as packing yes - that would leave an extra 2-3 hours of free time vacation the night before / simply give everything to laundry that day and then have the butler/steward whatever pack it.

Archived