Vintages Menu

Does anyone have the menu for Vintages? I am especially looking for the OA menu but would be interested to see the ones from other ships also (if they are different). We have never eaten at Vintages but am considering it for our upcoming OA trip.

Hi Ski ~ Rick and I have gone about 3 times of times and call it a light dinner. :) We use our D+ glass of wine coupon too. Not all the menu but do have some photos. I really like it there. This was on Oasis.

P1030660.JPG

P1030659.JPG

P1030661.JPG

P1030662.JPG

P1030663.JPG

Edited by emmy

Hi Ski ~ Rick and I have gone about 3 times of times and call it a light dinner. :) We use our D+ glass of wine coupon too. Not all the menu but do have some photos. I really like it there. This was on Oasis.

P1030660.JPG

P1030659.JPG

P1030661.JPG

P1030662.JPG

P1030663.JPG

Hey Em,

Thanks so much. That is what we were thinking...maybe try it for a light dinner one night.

I don't know what they charge for tapas if you don't buy wine, but we bought an expensive bottle of wine on Allure to share with 4 people, and the tapas were complimentary.

The tapas menu on Oasis had different packages... such as 5 of this variety for $XXX, 7 of this variety for $xxx. I don't remember the prices exactly, but it was definitely affordable (in our eyes).

I consider tapas to be what many caterers call "heavy hors d'oeuvres." You can definitely make a meal off of them if you're aiming for a light dinner.

Ann

• 3 years later...

many of them do break the $12 ceiling, but the sommelier is usually nice about suggesting stuff that is covered. or you just pay the difference and many of them were only like $14.

On Liberty, he'd do wine pairings with MDR menu each evening for a price( not sure what the price was but I recall thinking it was reasonable) or he'd have a light buffet set up of tapas for like 2 hours.

that being said he never usually opened until 3 pm.

there was a list of Wine Flights you could choose from and you'd get a plate of cheeses and salamis /olives/bread.

there were also wine tastings listed on the compass but he would only actually hold them if more than 3 people showed up. each time, I was the only one so I never got to experience it.

The Vintages on the Liberty was sub-par.

The place looked run down and hardly anyone was there in the PM.

One wall had dismantled, broken down self serve wine machines from a failed attempt to replace the bartenders.

Also they only had about 3 or 4 wines that you can use your drink package on.

Pretty sad for a place that used to be pretty cool....