A Royal Loft Suite Review onboard Oasis

Well Andrew..........I had no idea. Somehow I missed your story and this review 5 yrs ago.

Sniff..........

Bless you all.

BTW, the review is perfect and what I wish all room reviews could be. Informative, with great pics.

In a couple weeks, we stay in the Presidential Family Suite on Liberty, and I have poured over every Youtube review. Our first really snazzy suite, we've only ever stayed in a Grand Suite once. With your post as inspiration, maybe we can start a fund for the Royal Loft, or any loft for that matter! It seems a lofty goal, HA. But maybe.

Again, Bless you guys:eek:

Andrew, I came across this by accident and did not realize the dates until I was almost done. Your story is so touching and I pray that you and your family continue to share that love.

As for the suite I will be staying in it in November. I am taking my parents to celebrate my moms 80th birthday, my dads 81st birthday and their 62nd wedding anniversary. They have no idea we are staying in this suite. They think we are staying in an OV room. I can not wait to see their reaction. This trip is not just a vacation but an experience that I want to give my folks.

Thank you again for your touching review.

MadamG2U

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I just read through a few of your reviews, including this one.  Middle of a work morning and I am brought to tears by the grace your family seemed to show with the loss of your Ally.  Have no words that you haven't heard before, but reading your latest live on Oasis it continues to impress how your family has thrived yet still keeps your little one in your heart.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, topanga49er said:

I just read through a few of your reviews, including this one.  Middle of a work morning and I am brought to tears by the grace your family seemed to show with the loss of your Ally.  Have no words that you haven't heard before, but reading your latest live on Oasis it continues to impress how your family has thrived yet still keeps your little one in your heart.

Thank you for your kind words. March is the month of Allie’s birth and passing so it is always a hard month for us. She taught us a great deal in her 2 years of life, too which we still carry with us today.   As you can tell, she is always around us and never forgotten.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1