Not NCL!

sailingnut

Interesting~~I met a couple at my store and they said they have tried NCL but would never go back~~they like the QE2 or Holland America~~they love to dress up and dance~~they said they met the Clintons on the QE2~~I love NCL~~whatever floats your boat!:)

I think what ever floats your boat (as they say). I don't think I would enjoy the QE2 at all. Sounds totally boring and im on vacation, the last thing I want is someone telling me what time dinner is and how to dress.

I have to admit though we did do the "Dress up or not night" this last cruise and enjoyed it, but I would not want to do it all the time. We are looking at booking our next cruise now and I will stick with my casual clothing and relaxation.

That being said, there are different cruise lines for different people. Its my money, I will spend it how I want and they can spend theirs how they want. So my money will stay with NCL - Love them

Interesting~~I met a couple at my store and they said they have tried NCL but would never go back~~they like the QE2 or Holland America~~they love to dress up and dance~~they said they met the Clintons on the QE2~~I love NCL~~whatever floats your boat!:)

Could be wrong, but the Clintons seem more like Freestyle folks to me. Bill Clinton is always at his best with an audience, I'll bet he would love chatting with everyone at the buffet. Perhaps QE2 was better suited to the security the Clintons require.

Maybe the couple that visited your store is more interested in name dropping and letting people know what they can afford. But that's OK, it leaves more room for people who like to relax and enjoy their cruise and don't worry about what others are doing.

I had a super fantastic time on my Queen Mary 2 crossing! It was fun, I didn't mind dressing for dinner and OMG! the trivia, the live band, the food, the fun, the interesting lectures, the planetarium! It all made for a nice trip.

Variety is the spice of life ;)

If one cruise line was for everyone there would be no competition. After 8 HAL cruises we decided we are too young for their stuffy older demo and the DW and I are a young 63! That's why we are trying NCL this year for the first time.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Archived