Group Rates on Princess

2 drift woods

If Group Space is still available , a good TA can block space for you "if"

Princess is still allowing new groups on your sailing.

The TA can then transfer your bookings into that group.

First you will have to transfer those bookings to the TA (hope it's not beyond the time limit of transfer.)

It is generally 1 TC for 16 guests dbl occ. (8 cabins) . Usually Amenity points and perhaps additional discount/OBC from TA.

OP has put the cart before the horse here making things difficults . Good Luck !

Wow, five years ago it was 8 passengers, 4 cabins, and one person went for free. Or you could divide the one free fare by 8 and use it cabin credits. I would certainly ask Princess about this or a TA.

You must have got lucky because I've been booking group cruises for over 20 years with Princess and it has always been 8 cabins/16 berths.

I would use a TA. If your group isn't large enough then the TA could add others to your "group." The friends in your group would then deal directly with the TA, and you will not have the work.

Don't know if this applies to you, but if your group is arriving at the port in advance of the cruise, some hotels will give you a group rate.

You must have got lucky because I've been booking group cruises for over 20 years with Princess and it has always been 8 cabins/16 berths.

Maybe, it was a seven-day Mexico cruise so Princess might have been trying to sell-out the ship? Or maybe my TA had other passengers in the group that I didn't know about, and just gave the discount to us? Oh well, good to know for future reference.

Maybe, it was a seven-day Mexico cruise so Princess might have been trying to sell-out the ship? Or maybe my TA had other passengers in the group that I didn't know about, and just gave the discount to us? Oh well, good to know for future reference.

Our very first cruise was that way. The TA had a cocktail party for her group of it was all our family plus one other couple.

I have booked 16 passengers or 8 cabins right now on the Emerald Princess for March 29th sailing. My TA was able to give us 1 passenger for free which we will divide between the 16. It will not be given to us until we return from the trip. It will be credited to my credit card as the group leader and I will then give the other 16 theirs. This is the second time I have booked a group cruise for family and friends. So I know that you do not get the 1 free passenger money back until you have cruised. The TA also was able to give points which can be used for in cabin gifts like chocolate covered strawberries or champagn or OBC we have decided on the OBC.

Archived