Is "Pick Your Perk" coming back? (Returning Aug 30th)

Richiebaseball

Thanks for clearing that GRPX thing up!

Excludes Trans Atlantic/Pacific and Repositioning cruises.

(The OLD Passages certificates were not combinable.)

Not correct. Only the higher OBCs are excluded for TA/TP and Repo cruises.

Check my thread here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1903077

But the upcoming perks seem to exclude those cruises completely - no idea for what reason...

This will be our 1st time on Celebrity. We sail the Reflection next February. We have Select status due to our being Emerald level on RCI. Our TA mentioned the Pick Your Perks and is checking on it for us. We have booked an inside cabin and she thinks we might have to upgrade to balcony. Can someone please summarize this package?

This will be our 1st time on Celebrity. We sail the Reflection next February. We have Select status due to our being Emerald level on RCI. Our TA mentioned the Pick Your Perks and is checking on it for us. We have booked an inside cabin and she thinks we might have to upgrade to balcony. Can someone please summarize this package?

The 123go special is great. I believe it applies to oceanview and higher.

You can have one of the following when offered- except sometimes more on special offers, check with your TA.

1. A free classic beverage package ( including gratituties) for two which allows you to get free alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages up to $8. pp. This would cost you $616 for two guests on a 7 day cruise, more on a longer cruise. You can also upgrade for a few dollars more a day to the premium package.

2. Free gratuities, tips for waiters, assistant waiters, heat waiters and stateroom attendents, representing a value of up to $210. per stateroom on a 7 day cruise. Of course more on a longer cruise.

3. On board credit of up to $300 per stateroom, based on lenght of cruise and your stateroom category.

The best one is the free beverage package. I hope that they offer it again as we have a Bermuda cruise scheduled for next year and it currently isn't offered for that cruise. We have however, the free package for two other cruise scheduled for 2014. Check the Celebrity website for more information.

Enjoy your cruise.

It made me book 2 cruises for 2014 vs our usual one cruise. The free beverage package did it for me, even though I won't drink anywhere near $44 a day, but I will probably indulge in virgin frozen drinks along with my usual wine with dinner.

While I also have two Martini's at the Martini bar- I love the Molecular bar now! So might have two of those drinks also- we upgraded to the premium package as those drinks cost more then $8 each. Hope I can stand up! I do however, have a minimum of three cappicuino's a day, in addition to bottled water or a soda. Did the same thing and also booked a Jan and March 2014 cruise on the Silhouette because of this free drink package! A great deal.

Perhaps the "free" package helped me gain 4 lbs on my last cruise! lol!

If she booked a RESERVED Passage on her cruise, then she would be correct. With that she got reduced onboard deposit, OBC (up to $500), and 1 additional offer (which is now the new Pick your Perk).

Also will apply to OPEN Passage - will qualify for OBC up to $200 (this has been reduced as of 8/1) and is combinable with 1 other promotional offer.

Excludes Trans Atlantic/Pacific and Repositioning cruises.

(The OLD Passages certificates were not combinable.)

Well, this is good to know, it now makes me more willing to do another on board booking. ;)

I read the fine print and didn't see this mentioned so the answer is probable no but on the 123Go promotion, Captains club members got to choose two of the three perks and if you were going to Europe you got all three.

Is there something similar for the new promotion that starts next week? Two of the perks if you are in the Captain's Club? or Three for Europe?

We just booked a cruise last week and since we always get the premium beverage package, we are looking at this offer. Of course we have $300OBC so if the price goes up more than $316 it wouldn't make sense for us to switch. So that is why I'm wondering if you get more than one perk like last time.

I read the fine print and didn't see this mentioned so the answer is probable no but on the 123Go promotion, Captains club members got to choose two of the three perks and if you were going to Europe you got all three.

Is there something similar for the new promotion that starts next week? Two of the perks if you are in the Captain's Club? or Three for Europe?

Hi Sbt,

At this point, It's Pick one perk. There's also a 50% reduced deposit offer for Classic & above Captains Club members. I hope this helps !

Hi Sbt,

At this point, It's Pick one perk. There's also a 50% reduced deposit offer for Classic & above Captains Club members. I hope this helps !

Thanks Andy,

I figured it was just one Perk.

We already paid our deposit and our final payment is due in just a few weeks so we'll just have to see what the price is when this deal becomes available. And if the free beverage package is a better deal than our current $300OBC from the previous deal. Our TA also gives us OBC but that changes depending on the price of the cruise so if the price goes up, we'll get more OBC from them.

Who knows? If it was successful it might. Largely depends on how the cruise sales are going. There is usually one type of promotion or another. Watch for Labor Day Specials. They will be followed by halloween spooktacular sales.

Most of the promotions I've seen are for the east coast or Mediterranean. I've never seen them offered for the West Coast

I decided to cut & paste the offer into a Word doc to enlarge the fine print for myself. Figured I should share.

Jane

[bolding and italics mine. I also had to fix the formatting on the 4 choices for it to make sense w/o the graphics]

Choose from 4 exciting offers below on sailings departing November 2013 through December 2014 in

Alaska, Bermuda, Europe, the Pacific Coast or the Caribbean.

1) CHOICE AIR Savings: (4-5N $200, 6-9N $400, 10N+ $600 per stateroom)

2) Receive Classic Beverage Packages for two, including spirits, valued at $88* per day, with beverage gratuities covered by us.

3) Receive pre-paid gratuities for two, value of up to $30* per day

4) OBC: Receive $100* for 4-5 night sailings Receive $200* for 6-9 night sailings. Receive $300* for 10 night or more sailings

Plus Captain’s Club members receive 50% reduced deposits - valid for Classic Members and above only. But hurry, this is a limited time offer. So, book your Celebrity Cruises vacation August 30 - October 6, 2013.

Fine Print:

To qualify for the Pick Your Perk Offer (“Offer”), the following requirements must be satisfied.

Cruise must be booked Aug. 30 - Oct. 06, 2013 ( “Offer Period”) and must be a Europe, Caribbean, Alaska, Bermuda, Pacific Coastal 4-night or longer cruises that departs Nov. 2013 – Dec. 2014 (“Offer Cruise”).

Offer applies to ocean view and higher staterooms, and Fivestar, Group X, and cruisetour price program rates (price programs that begin with FST, TR, and GRPX).

Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, price program, including, but not limited to, Exciting Deals, Category specials, Category guarantee rates, CHX, reduced air, Interline, Senior, Travelzoo, resident, travel agent, and employee rates, or discounted rates.

Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings which staterooms are named and fully deposited during the Offer Period.

Bookings that meet all of these requirements are “Qualifying Bookings.” Qualifying Bookings may choose any one of these options: Classic Beverage Package for Two, Free Gratuities, Onboard Credit, or Celebrity’s ChoiceAir cruise savings (if guest purchases air travel through Celebrity’s ChoiceAir). Limit of one Offer per stateroom.

You must notify Celebrity of the option you chose by Oct. 06, 2013. All Guests in the stateroom must select the same option.

Classic Beverage Package for Two applies to two guests per stateroom and includes beers up to $5 per serving; spirits, cocktails, and wine up to $8 per serving, all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, and teas and non-premium bottled water. Server gratuities are included (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Premium Beverage Package upgrade available for an additional charge of $10 per person, per day plus $1.50 beverage gratuity per person, per day by contacting Celebrity Cruises. Terms of Celebrity’s Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. Guest must provide date of birth by Oct. 06, 2013.

Free Gratuities Offer applies to two guests per stateroom and provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter and head waiter gratuities (amounts based on gratuity guidelines).

Onboard Credit is per stateroom and amount is based on the number of cruise nights:

4-5 nights $100; 6-9 nights $200; 10 nights or more $300.

OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise, and will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking.

Celebrity’s ChoiceAir cruise fare savings amount is limited to one per stateroom, and based on the number of cruise nights:

4-5 nights $200; 6-9 nights $400; 10 nights or more $600.

Celebrity’s ChoiceAir air travel must booked by Oct. 06, 2013.

To redeem Celebrity’s ChoiceAir offer, guest must contact their travel professional or Celebrity by Oct. 06, 2013.

After ChoiceAir air travel is booked, savings will be applied to the cruise fare if cruise fare has not yet been paid in full or will be credited to guest’s method of payment if cruise fare has been paid in full. Credit not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. Cancellation of air will result in removal of savings. For full terms and conditions of Celebrity’s ChoiceAir and Lowest Airfare Guarantee programs , visit celebritycruises.com/air.

Captain’s Club members are eligible to receive a 50% reduced deposit on new individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Valid for Classic Members and above only. Member Offer not applicable to groups. Reduced deposit must be paid within 7 days of booking and may vary by sail date. If sailing is within final payment period, then full payment is due. To redeem on http://www.celebritycruises.com, go to the Payment page, select “Other” in the deposit field and enter the calculated 50% off deposit amount. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking; new members may book onboard without a membership number but must provide the membership number by Oct. 20, 2013. To redeem Offer contact your Travel professional, or Celebrity Cruises at http://www.celebritycruises.com.

Offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offers are subject to availability and change without notice, and are capacity controlled. Offers not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Cruise portion of cruisetours eligible for Offers based on number of cruise nights.

Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offers.

Prices and Offers apply to residents of the U.S. and Canada only; Residents of any other country should contact their local Celebrity Cruises office or travel partner. Refer to http://www.celebritycruises.com for complete terms and conditions. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2013 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships registered in Malta and Ecuador. 13035352 • 8/2013

I decided to cut & paste the offer into a Word doc to enlarge the fine print for myself. Figured I should share.

Jane

[bolding and italics mine. I also had to fix the formatting on the 4 choices for it to make sense w/o the graphics]

Choose from 4 exciting offers below on sailings departing November 2013 through December 2014 in

Alaska, Bermuda, Europe, the Pacific Coast or the Caribbean.

1) CHOICE AIR Savings: (4-5N $200, 6-9N $400, 10N+ $600 per stateroom)

2) Receive Classic Beverage Packages for two, including spirits, valued at $88* per day, with beverage gratuities covered by us.

3) Receive pre-paid gratuities for two, value of up to $30* per day

4) OBC: Receive $100* for 4-5 night sailings Receive $200* for 6-9 night sailings. Receive $300* for 10 night or more sailings

Plus Captain’s Club members receive 50% reduced deposits - valid for Classic Members and above only. But hurry, this is a limited time offer. So, book your Celebrity Cruises vacation August 30 - October 6, 2013.

Fine Print:

To qualify for the Pick Your Perk Offer (“Offer”), the following requirements must be satisfied.

Cruise must be booked Aug. 30 - Oct. 06, 2013 ( “Offer Period”) and must be a Europe, Caribbean, Alaska, Bermuda, Pacific Coastal 4-night or longer cruises that departs Nov. 2013 – Dec. 2014 (“Offer Cruise”).

Offer applies to ocean view and higher staterooms, and Fivestar, Group X, and cruisetour price program rates (price programs that begin with FST, TR, and GRPX).

Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, price program, including, but not limited to, Exciting Deals, Category specials, Category guarantee rates, CHX, reduced air, Interline, Senior, Travelzoo, resident, travel agent, and employee rates, or discounted rates.

Offer is applicable to new individual bookings and to staterooms in non-contracted group bookings which staterooms are named and fully deposited during the Offer Period.

Bookings that meet all of these requirements are “Qualifying Bookings.” Qualifying Bookings may choose any one of these options: Classic Beverage Package for Two, Free Gratuities, Onboard Credit, or Celebrity’s ChoiceAir cruise savings (if guest purchases air travel through Celebrity’s ChoiceAir). Limit of one Offer per stateroom.

You must notify Celebrity of the option you chose by Oct. 06, 2013. All Guests in the stateroom must select the same option.

Classic Beverage Package for Two applies to two guests per stateroom and includes beers up to $5 per serving; spirits, cocktails, and wine up to $8 per serving, all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, and teas and non-premium bottled water. Server gratuities are included (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Premium Beverage Package upgrade available for an additional charge of $10 per person, per day plus $1.50 beverage gratuity per person, per day by contacting Celebrity Cruises. Terms of Celebrity’s Alcohol Policy apply, including a minimum drinking age, which varies by itinerary. Guest must provide date of birth by Oct. 06, 2013.

Free Gratuities Offer applies to two guests per stateroom and provides for prepaid stateroom, waiter, assistant waiter and head waiter gratuities (amounts based on gratuity guidelines).

Onboard Credit is per stateroom and amount is based on the number of cruise nights:

4-5 nights $100; 6-9 nights $200; 10 nights or more $300.

OBC has no cash value, is applicable to cruise only, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the final night of the cruise, and will be applied to reservation within 10 days of booking.

Celebrity’s ChoiceAir cruise fare savings amount is limited to one per stateroom, and based on the number of cruise nights:

4-5 nights $200; 6-9 nights $400; 10 nights or more $600.

Celebrity’s ChoiceAir air travel must booked by Oct. 06, 2013.

To redeem Celebrity’s ChoiceAir offer, guest must contact their travel professional or Celebrity by Oct. 06, 2013.

After ChoiceAir air travel is booked, savings will be applied to the cruise fare if cruise fare has not yet been paid in full or will be credited to guest’s method of payment if cruise fare has been paid in full. Credit not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. Cancellation of air will result in removal of savings. For full terms and conditions of Celebrity’s ChoiceAir and Lowest Airfare Guarantee programs , visit celebritycruises.com/air.

Captain’s Club members are eligible to receive a 50% reduced deposit on new individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Valid for Classic Members and above only. Member Offer not applicable to groups. Reduced deposit must be paid within 7 days of booking and may vary by sail date. If sailing is within final payment period, then full payment is due. To redeem on http://www.celebritycruises.com, go to the Payment page, select “Other” in the deposit field and enter the calculated 50% off deposit amount. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking; new members may book onboard without a membership number but must provide the membership number by Oct. 20, 2013. To redeem Offer contact your Travel professional, or Celebrity Cruises at http://www.celebritycruises.com.

Offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. No refunds or credits for unused options. Offers are subject to availability and change without notice, and are capacity controlled. Offers not applicable to charters or contracted groups. Cruise portion of cruisetours eligible for Offers based on number of cruise nights.

Single occupancy bookings eligible for Offers.

Prices and Offers apply to residents of the U.S. and Canada only; Residents of any other country should contact their local Celebrity Cruises office or travel partner. Refer to http://www.celebritycruises.com for complete terms and conditions. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2013 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ships registered in Malta and Ecuador. 13035352 • 8/2013

Where did you find this? I am booked for August 2014 to Bermuda and want to share this with my TA. Should she just call Celebrity?

THanks,

Where did you find this? I am booked for August 2014 to Bermuda and want to share this with my TA. Should she just call Celebrity?

THanks,

Here's the link: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/13035352_CEL_PYP_Offer.pdf

It was posted by Cruise Junky here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39648028&postcount=26

Jane

interesting I dont see anything within the promotion referring to being open to residents of US only.

"Prices and Offers apply to residents of the US and Canada ONLY. Residents of other countries should contact their local Celebrity Cruises office or travel partner."

I can't take advantage of this anyway. We booked in June and have an inside cabin:rolleyes:

I can't take advantage of this anyway. We booked in June and have an inside cabin:rolleyes:

If you are willing to upgrade to an oceanview and pay prevailing rates, you may be able to take advantage of this. For the last 123 Go promo, I had booked a year before, but by taking prevailing rates I was able to get it (downgraded from SV to 2C and saved $300 on the cabin as well as getting the free drink package - the SV had gone up $1600 so it wasn't worth keeping it :D).

Since I have already booked a Caribbean cruise for Jan 2014 in a 1A veranda ,I cannot take advantage of this right ? At the time we booked Celebrity had the $200.00 per cabin OBC offer.

You might be able to, but you lose the $200 OBC and will likely have to accept the prevailing rates. Do a mock booking and see what your 1A is selling for now and you will have an idea of what you would have to pay to get this deal.

Archived