Where is this on the Millennium?

PTMary

We're considering a cruise on Millennium next year and was looking at the gallery for this ship on the Celebrity website. We've never been on any M-class ship. I found this photo, and was wondering where this is. I couldn't seem to match it anywhere on the deck plans, but I probably missed it. Also, is that grass in the background?

SunsetBar_938x619.jpg

That's on a Solstice class ship.

Correct. That picture is from an S-Class ship.

The Millennium has something similar on Deck 10 at the aft of the ship. It's the Oceanview Bar.

Perhaps someone has a picture. It is our favourite place to have breakfast as well as to have a drink at night.

I was on the Millennium last year, I made good use of my drinks package but I'm sure i would have noticed this. This is not an M-Class.

I know she's had troubles recently but I thought she was lovely, as good, if not better (imo) in some areas, a lot less people, really well layed out.

It definitely is the Sunset Bar area on an S-Class ship. Might be an artist's rendition versus a photograph; it looks kind of fake to me.

It's from Celebrity's collection of photos of the Reflection

See link:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=RF#photo_gallery/explore/ships/venues.do%3Fpagename=ship_RF&shipCode=RF

Here's another angle

RF_Gallery_Img_938x619_Lawn_Club_Grill.jpg

Then Celebrity has posted an incorrect photo on the Millennium's page. I found it on the photo gallery under "See all Celebrity Millennium has to offer". It's the last photo in the 4th row.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=ML#photo_gallery/explore/ships/venues.do%3Fpagename=ship_ML&shipCode=ML

Then Celebrity has posted an incorrect photo on the Millennium's page. I found it on the photo gallery under "See all Celebrity Millennium has to offer". It's the last photo in the 4th row.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=ML#photo_gallery/explore/ships/venues.do%3Fpagename=ship_ML&shipCode=ML

Celebrity making a mistake on their web site !!:eek::eek::rolleyes:

I can't believe it :rolleyes::p;)

Good find; from the pictures you would think Celebrity was a line catering to young Hollywood elite types.

It definitely is the Sunset Bar area on an S-Class ship. Might be an artist's rendition versus a photograph; it looks kind of fake to me.

I thought it was fake as well, but it's not. Those ghostly glass panels through me off.

Aft Views from Sunset Bar on Celebrity Eclipse

Sunset-Bar-9490.JPG

CEL_Eclipse_Aerial_364R.jpg

Good find; from the pictures you would think Celebrity was a line catering to young Hollywood elite types.

All the galleries have the same photo except Century and Expedition - Constellation, Equinox, Reflection, Millennium, etc. Talk about getting maximum mileage from a single photo! :p

Take a look at the photos of Michael's Club and the photos of the Sky Lounge on the website and you'll see the same ones posted over and over for different ships.

Just as the phone reps have never been on board to know what the actual ships look like, neither have the web designers, methinks.

It is a photograph. They used filters during the taking and positioning the passengers . Then they photo shopped it even more on a computer.

Unfortunately there are many such examples of photos from an S class ship being used to describe M class ships. Celebrity's website is not exactly known for its attention to detail. I suspect that the creators/maintainers have never been on a Celebrity ship. Sort of like the people who answer the phones in Wichita, Kansas.

so easily missed, on most celib's! I missed it on one of my cruises, but found it on my previous.

We're considering a cruise on Millennium next year and was looking at the gallery for this ship on the Celebrity website. We've never been on any M-class ship. I found this photo, and was wondering where this is. I couldn't seem to match it anywhere on the deck plans, but I probably missed it. Also, is that grass in the background?

SunsetBar_938x619.jpg

Archived