Noordam IPad ??s

comfortcove

We will be using the Internet on our December trip. Will my IPad work everywhere on board with the ship's package? Is a laptop better for wifi connectivity? We are flying in, and do not want to lug laptop if we will not need it. It would be nice to have Internet in our cabin. We have not cruised with HAL since they installed Wifi.

Thanks all, I do not want to bring laptop! Great to know they have an Internet manager! In some hotels I have had more problems connecting with iPad vs windows laptop. We do not have to do any work on this cruise, but do need to stay in touch somewhat.

It worked well on the Oosterdam last year. No need to get help to set it up. Just buy your package the first or second day to get the "free' minutes added to your package. There will be lots of information on the specials starting with day 1. I used to lug a laptop, but was very happy with my ipad and intend to take it with me next time.

I took my Ipad for the first time on the P'dam and had barely used it. I was a total newbie and still got it to work just fine. :D:D Scary statement indeed.

I didn't see any issues any different than my laptop/net book other than using safari. I recommend you go to google or anywhere else. Safari for whatever reason wasn't happy and I wasted time and money using it.

Archived