Oceania Club OLife

ORV

Anyone else get theirs? I'm assuming this is issue one. I enjoyed it.

Yes first issue..I loved it..found it so interesting that I read it from cover to cover..I never keep brochures, even Your world brochures but these I will keep for future reference..they will be coming out quarterly..I told "the boss" great new addition!!

Jancruz1

Is it like the old Oceania Club magazine they used to send out ?

I remeber it use to feature some of the Oceania guests with milestone cruises etc...

Looking forward to seeing the new edition

Lyn

Yes first issue..I loved it..found it so interesting that I read it from cover to cover..I never keep brochures, even Your world brochures but these I will keep for future reference..they will be coming out quarterly..I told "the boss" great new addition!!

Jancruz1

Totally agree

The brochures go into the trash

This was worth reading -- and it gives you a real flavor of the line.

At least you get brochures. I have not seen a brochure from Oceania since I received the one for Summer 2014. I have not seen a single brochure advertising cruises through the mail from Oceania in about 5 months. I put it down to living on the Canadian west coast. The post office just doesn't like us.:D

At least you get brochures. I have not seen a brochure from Oceania since I received the one for Summer 2014. I have not seen a single brochure advertising cruises through the mail from Oceania in about 5 months. I put it down to living on the Canadian west coast. The post office just doesn't like us.:D

I am never lonely. Ever mail delivery brings an Oceania mailing or a Vantage Deluxe Travel brochure- some days I get both. I keep reading the promotions due to the "special offer" touted, but the price has not changed since I booked the cruise almost a year ago.

Funny, we seem to get at least 2 a week. A waist of money if you ask me.

Please don't be jealous of us "spindrift"but do join us as we keep enjoying cruising on Oceania's beautiful ships. It isn't a competition for number of cruises. It is just a most special way to live!!!

YUM. Tonight we made the pasta primavera from Chef Kelly in this inaugural issue and it was QUITE tasty. We are lucky as we have a place within walking distance that makes the BEST fresh pasta (no need to pull out the mixer!) and also a great fresh seafood place so the shrimp were super fresh. It was really, really good.

I like this mag - I just don't understand why they tout the basic perks of O when clearly everyone getting this has already been on O (the upgrade stuff I get, but....)? Fill it with more destination details so I can't help but resist that booking I didn't even think about. Just my two cents. :)

KIWP, yes, we do so enjoy our O trips. We are only Gold, but we are working on catching up. Just a few reasons why we don't have more, and more isn't the issue. O staff are like family, and I miss when we cannot go. I LOVE seeing how much you all love O and continue to travel with them.

What a great idea Frank del Rio and Joe Watters had. The perfect combination.

KIWP, yes, we do so enjoy our O trips. We are only Gold, but we are working on catching up. Just a few reasons why we don't have more, and more isn't the issue. O staff are like family, and I miss when we cannot go. I LOVE seeing how much you all love O and continue to travel with them.

What a great idea Frank del Rio and Joe Watters had. The perfect combination.

I totally agree with you and have been most grateful to Frank, Joe, Bob, Kunal and many more wonderful people who contribute to make this cruise line what it is.

I am an almost 5 year Pancreatic cancer survivor and consider Oceania a member of my well being team (along with the doctors, surgery, treatments, and the daily Chemo tablet which I take). Doing well and hopefully will continues to do so as life is just too good not to enjoy with our Oceania family which we have incorporated into our already existing family.

Any idea how a person gets on the list for "Olife?)...We have been on 6 Oceania cruises and receive lots of brochures but no Olife....Me want...:)

Well, I was going to say it was because you lived on the west coast and then I noted that Texas had not received it either. For some odd reason the east coast seems to receive the brochures much sooner than the west coast. After the east coast then central US. I guess we will just have to be patient. When they were mailing our "Our World", we usually were a month later before we received it or else we picked it up aboard ship when we sailed.:eek:

Any idea how a person gets on the list for "Olife?)...We have been on 6 Oceania cruises and receive lots of brochures but no Olife....Me want...:)

Change you address to :

Bill Gates or Larry Ellison, or Warren Buffet, ( pick one)

C/O your name

your address and zip

Attn: Exec Secretary/travel.

Archived