"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

Anyone know which nights are formal on 15 night panama cruise

Nights 2, 7, 11 if I recall correctly. I'm sure Bill Walton answered this a couple of times in his "live" review, so, if you want to positively verify, you can go back through these 800 entries. You'll get a lot of other great info and many wonderful photos.

Anyone know which nights are formal on 15 night panama cruise

Nights 2, 7, 11 if I recall correctly. I'm sure Bill Walton answered this a couple of times in his "live" review, so, if you want to positively verify, you can go back through these 800 entries. You'll get a lot of other great info and many wonderful photos.

lol, yup I think that was answered twice before on here but 2, 7, 11 is correct. :D

We're on the LOS, 3/7/14 Southern Caribbean-- SteveinPhilly and DazyMae, do post some comments and review on your departure thread if you get a chance. Thanks in advance.

I am on the 1/13 sailing and plan on doing another extensive review on the message board when I get back. I type up a summary every day on my iPad and post when the cruise is over. If there is a specific question, please let me know I will try to find out for you. :D

Lisa

Redhead, I was on the 12 night southern cruise 12-12-12, we had almost the same itinerary. I was able to take my IPad ashore with me and find WiFi in Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada and Barbados. This way you could post your review a little at a time. The only port that I had to pay for the internet was Barbados, it was $3.00.

Redhead, I was on the 12 night southern cruise 12-12-12, we had almost the same itinerary. I was able to take my IPad ashore with me and find WiFi in Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada and Barbados. This way you could post your review a little at a time. The only port that I had to pay for the internet was Barbados, it was $3.00.

Thanks for the tip! Maybe between that and a small internet package I can do a live report.

Lisa

Redhead, I was on the 12 night southern cruise 12-12-12, we had almost the same itinerary. I was able to take my IPad ashore with me and find WiFi in Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada and Barbados. This way you could post your review a little at a time.quote]

Is it possible that you have your full review saved as one document? I'd love to read it without searching each day. If so, I'll provide email address to send it to. I'm thinking Lisa might like to read too!

S

I am on the 1/13 sailing and plan on doing another extensive review on the message board when I get back. I type up a summary every day on my iPad and post when the cruise is over. If there is a specific question, please let me know I will try to find out for you. :D

Lisa

Sounds great! I'll be looking for your summary.

Once SteveinPhilly asked his question I went to the 1/13 Roll Call. Looks like the Upgrade Fairy has been pretty busy, including visiting you. Nice pop, especially being able to stay on Deck 7. I'm sure I'll have a specific question or two-- I'll post them to your Roll Call. Thanks so much, Lisa!

Tina

FYI, the WIFI in the terminal in Barbados is free. :)

Lisa

My DW and I will be doing a B2B starting 1/24/14. Could you see if the pool solarium is heated? Thankyou for doing a review.

We're on the LOS, 3/7/14 Southern Caribbean-- SteveinPhilly and DazyMae, do post some comments and review on your departure thread if you get a chance. Thanks in advance.

tnfcruise,

My cruise is through the PC on APR 1st after all of yours. I'm soaking in all the knowledge I can in the mean time. Maybe SteveinPhilly who is sailing in JAN can help.

Bit odd of a question; I have heard the snacks at Lattetudes are free, but then on Vision I was told they were free if you purchased a coffee. Not sure that was handled right on Vision. Can you tell me how they do it on Legend? Also am sailing 3/7/14

Bit odd of a question; I have heard the snacks at Lattetudes are free, but then on Vision I was told they were free if you purchased a coffee. Not sure that was handled right on Vision. Can you tell me how they do it on Legend? Also am sailing 3/7/14

They were free on Legend and you did not have to make a coffee purchase to get them.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

So, I am seriously considering doing a "Live from" post on our January 13th cruise. Is wi-fi available in the cabins or do I need to go to a public area to do my posts? Thanks for the help!! :D

Lisa

WiFi is all over the ship, including staterooms, on Legend.

So, I am seriously considering doing a "Live from" post on our January 13th cruise. Is wi-fi available in the cabins or do I need to go to a public area to do my posts? Thanks for the help!! :D

Lisa

WIFI is available throughout the ship, but we found that closer to the center of the ship had a stronger signal. I usually worked from Deck 9, sometimes in the Centrum area, Deck 5. (Our cabin was all the way on the aft.)

Edited by travelgoddess1

Lisa

Yes, wifi is available to use in you cabin on the Legend.

We did the Panama Canal cruise from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale.

Yes, wifi is available to use in you cabin on the Legend.

We did the Panama Canal cruise from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale.

Depending on time of day and location, I was able to download, but not upload, emails from our aft cabin. In theory, yes, it is available, but in practice, some locations are better than others. :)