Cruise Planner

GeriatricNurse

Annette, are you sure that you received the most recent cruise planner "months ago", as the effective date is September 30, 2013, less than two months ago! :confused:

Cruise Atlas 2014-2015 cruises, orange cover (Aztec sun sort of design). Is that the one? However, the effective date on the back cover is July 15, 2013. Featured articles on the cover are Alaska and the Yukon, Australia, the south Pacific and Asia, etc.

Mine came today. I miss the page that used to be in the back and showed where all the ships were all year long.

I have that in mine.:confused: Hmm, maybe I got a special edition or something.:D It's on the inside back cover, less than half a page and you need good eyesight to read it!

Both brochures have the same orrange Aztec sun cover.

The Cruise Atlas has the back page Sailling Schedule chart which shows where the ships are all year.

Both Brochures cover dates April 2014 - April 2015.

Yea! I finally got something around the same time as many others! My Planner came last week; my TA got the Atlas for me quite a while back.

Now I'm waiting for the next edition, as I've already booked several cruises in this one. :D

Received the Cruise Planner a few days ago, Still prefer the Cruise Atlas which HAL will not send me especially since it has the deck plans in one convenient place. I find the deck plans difficult to read on the webpage. Do you think I can pry a Cruise Atlas out of the Future Cruise Consultant on our next cruise in December on the Amsterdam? Don't use a TA anymore.

Received the Cruise Planner a few days ago, Still prefer the Cruise Atlas which HAL will not send me especially since it has the deck plans in one convenient place. I find the deck plans difficult to read on the webpage. Do you think I can pry a Cruise Atlas out of the Future Cruise Consultant on our next cruise in December on the Amsterdam? Don't use a TA anymore.

Just check out the FCC area a couple of times a day. I finally found one on the rack when she was not there so helped myself. This was on the Amsterdam the first week in December. The FCC told me she didn't have any to hand out but I ended up finding one right out in the open on the brochure rack. I did not have to snoop.:)