MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away-Nov 18, 2013

aliaschief

Thanks, Chief! When I looked at the date (11/19), I thought you posted it a day early...so I clicked on the webcam and there she is! My goodness...sailaways four days in a row...how lucky can we be?

Edited by innlady1

Now that's one for the "Scrap Book" with you missing a Sail-Away.:)

Good one, Chief! Actually my absence is travel related. I am getting together with the couple who are meeting me in London after my cruise and deciding on where we will stay.

I don't think I will be back in time to join the party. I have an appointment at 12:45 for another bone scan, to see if the leg has healed, and I can get out of this boot! Six months is a bit much! I really do not want to risk aggravating it, however, before we travel again in February, so I'm obeying all the rules.

Enjoy all the tooting - I hope. :)

Edited by Vict0riann

I don't think I will be back in time to join the party. I have an appointment at 12:45 for another bone scan, to see if the leg has healed, and I can get out of this boot! Six months is a bit much! I really do not want to risk aggravating it, however, before we travel again in February, so I'm obeying all the rules.

Enjoy all the tooting - I hope. :)

I do hope the X-rays confirm positive healing.

Thanks, Chief, me too!

It's a depressing, grey day here, so I will watch for a while just for a bit of warmth.:)

Ahh, but the weatherman promises sun for the rest of this week. For today, a sailaway (with lots of toots, hopefully) is just what we need.:)

Ahh, but the weatherman promises sun for the rest of this week. For today, a sailaway (with lots of toots, hopefully) is just what we need.:)

May be a nice day in Fort Lauderdale but we are closing in on three inches of rain so far in Northwest Florida.

thanks Chief - I have been busy all day with the normal stuff and trying to whittle down the hotel in Barcelona for September. I forgot it was Le MERCE so that means the hotels will be gone quickly - so a decision was top priority.

All done. Excited about our choice. We love boutique hotels.

Expect to be here for sail a way unless we lose power :eek:

Heavy rain and winds here - crossing my fingers we don't lose power.

Thanks, Chief, me too!

It's a depressing, grey day here, so I will watch for a while just for a bit of warmth.:)

Take a look at the Calgary forecast and I bet that will cheer you up. It's stupid cold. It's warmed up to -12C right now:rolleyes:. One of my friends is leaving on a Princess cruise tomorrow and another one is in Puerto Vallarta. I need to find some new friends:D.

aliaschief,

Thanks for this sail away thread, hope to be watching.

The Port Schedule is now showing a departure time of 1645.

Where can you see the port schedule? If it's 1645, I have time to do some paperwork.I just heard on the chatter that the departure time is now 1630.

Edited by mamaofami

Where can you see the port schedule? If it's 1645, I have time to do some paperwork.I just heard on the chatter that the departure time is now 1630.

Scroll down below the web cam picture and click on Port Schedule. Also people are frequently asking about the weather in Port Everglades. Voila it's also just a click away by scrolling down from the picture.

Want to watch yesterday's Eurodam sail-away? Check out the new feature on the web site. Right above picture. "New new video replays." Unfortunately, no sound but still a very nice feature.

Edited by aliaschief

We're a very quiet sailaway thread today - must be the Monday blahs;)

I'm here :)

Sitting outside on a beautiful Tuesday morning - sun's shining, birds are singing and when the 'Parade' has finished I'm off to have my own fashion parade. What to take - do I need it, will I wear it ??

Anyway roll on Saturday! :)