Diamond Celebration "surprise"

karena1

I already have an RC calendar. It had 2013 on one side and 2014 on the other side. Think it's that one??? Would already be half used up, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, so we are only getting half a calendar!

This is the Grinch speaking Paul, you won't get double points if you didn't pay the full single supplement. I'll be sneaking around EN next week as a solo and I already know I won't be getting double points because I didn't pay the full single supplement.

Don't think this is correct. You get still double points even if you don't pay the full single supplement. I have already gotten triple points for sailing solo in a suite when paying 150% of the single supplement. If you get a free upgrade to a suite you no longer get the extra suite points as you did in the past.

I for one am happy with anything extra that they choose to give us cause they didn't have to do anything. If we all continue to complain about every little thing I don't blame them for giving up and just not giving us anything. Lets's try to appreciate what we do get.

;)

Agree

They haven't kicked diamonds out of hour lounge, and are giving everyone a calendar , and entering diamonds in a drawing for a free cruise.

This on top of them having the best consistent loyalty program in the biz, even with a few changes over the years.

First. World. Problems. People complaining need to be happy they can afford the luxury of being diamond members on a cruise line. Geez people.

Gee, I needed a good slap in the face for me to sober up.

I agree some people get too worked up about their membership benefits, but the

First. World. Problems. .
thing is old and irrelevant here, let it go:rolleyes: And the multiple periods don't add to the impact of your comment.......

If people want to discuss the RCCL loyalty programs this is the place. It's not the place to be lectured about where or how they happen to live.

Edited by bouhunter

In the beginning, the D in D gifts were nice- heavy beach bags, aluminum water bottles, travel coffee cups, luggage straps. Last year there was no gift, except for magnets so the calendars are a step up.

Personally,I think it is silly to limit the calendar to just D and above and hope that all passengers ( or at least any repeat passengers) get the gift and a contest entry.

M

I posted on another thread earlier that I wasn't expecting anything on this trip so I was surprised to see the card announcing the entry into the raffle for a Quantum cruise and the calendar sitting on my bed. I personally enjoyed flipping through the calendar. The pictures brought back some very happy cruise memories. I am going to enjoy it next year.

I posted on another thread earlier that I wasn't expecting anything on this trip so I was surprised to see the card announcing the entry into the raffle for a Quantum cruise and the calendar sitting on my bed. I personally enjoyed flipping through the calendar. The pictures brought back some very happy cruise memories. I am going to enjoy it next year.

Could you make a pic of the calendar? Pages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG…..don't get me started. Royal Caribbean offering free calendars and a "chance" at a free cruise? For Diamond and up members only?

Sorry…I must get 6 or 7 free calendars a year from various businesses. And a chance to win a cruise? Is it a chance every sailing in December or in totality over the month of December? Makes a difference.

Love Royal Caribbean, but c'mon.

We are just off the Freedom and we did get the Holiday card and the contest entry but no calendar. Oh well it was still a great cruise.

BTW we are D+ if it matters on who gets what.

I just got off the Grandeur Dec. 6 and from what I was told by several people, was that the calendar was given to those that were doing a B2B at that point. I leave for an Explorer cruise Thursday, so will find out what it is all about then. I'd like a calendar, just for a collectors gift, but don't think we will get one.

Gwen :)

I just got off the Grandeur Dec. 6 and from what I was told by several people, was that the calendar was given to those that were doing a B2B at that point. I leave for an Explorer cruise Thursday, so will find out what it is all about then. I'd like a calendar, just for a collectors gift, but don't think we will get one.

We were not B2B on Freedom and still got the calendar. Got Happy Holidays card also.

We were not B2B on Freedom and still got the calendar. Got Happy Holidays card also.

I'll come back in 2 weeks and let you know if I get the calendar. Some are saying they didn't get a calendar. Maybe just the Pinnacle get it. That is who told me about it on the Grandeur. RCCL is hardly ever consistent. One gets, others don't. Maybe there needs to be a survey as to who got the calendar and who didn't. :rolleyes:

Must be the year of free calendars:rolleyes:......I have 3 so far....one from the electric company,bank,etc.Now I might get another this weekend??

Darn-why did I blow $1 on a calendar from Target????:p

Must be the year of free calendars:rolleyes:......I have 3 so far....one from the electric company,bank,etc.Now I might get another this weekend??

Darn-why did I blow $1 on a calendar from Target????:p

I'm very jealous that you will be getting the Royal Caribbean calendar. :p