Saturday, December 14, 2013: Westerdam Sail-Away

innlady1

As Sapper said, the Westerdam is repositioning to Alaska via the Panama Canal. In 2015. Dh says we should go and just stay on and do Alaska, too.

Alaska is great.It's very different. I went dog sledding up on the glacier after taking a helicopter to get there.. What an experience that was !

I think if Sapper and Kazu keep at it they will have the Westerdam full for that canal transit in 2015!!

How come we get all the blame :p It sounds like you think I am trying to lure people and you KNOW I have never done that ;):p:D

Check out the roll call my friend - there are several sail a way addicts going:D

It's going to be fun :)

I am here - glad I didn't miss the Westie!! Jacqui I think Rich is on the Ruby??

Today? I don't think. He didn't post on the future cruise listing and my memory is short from the posts on the witches and wizard thread :o

Depressing - I faked taking care of Marley - dinner is now ready - so I guess I will feed DH - probably by the time I get back the Westie may still be there?

I see you have your priorities straight - feed dog, then hubby!:D Probably we'll still be here when you get back.

The little Carpe Diem is still trying to get out of the harbor, it has advanced. It was going to follow the Eclipse out but now it has to wait for the Ruby...LOL...Glad I'm not in that harbor on a small boat tonight.

Edited by Chelly