MISSING! Honey Stung Fried Chicken on Boarding Day.

Just off the Grandeur this morning, and when we boarded on the 6th, went up to the Windjamer as usual and there was None of the beloved Honey Fried Chicken.

I asked the Sous Chef in the windjammer and he said it was a corporate decision and it is fleet wide! :mad::eek:

I guess it took effect 12/1. Anyone cruised since 12/1 (Embarkation day Dec 1 or after) and seen it??

Not sure I've ever had it, or at least if I did it never stood out to me. By the way people talk about it on these boards you would think it's the greatest food on earth so it's a bit surprising that they would remove it fleet wide. Making it a daily dish fleet wide would be seem more likely, but it wouldn't be the first questionable decision they've made.

Just off the Grandeur this morning, and when we boarded on the 6th, went up to the Windjamer as usual and there was None of the beloved Honey Fried Chicken.

I asked the Sous Chef in the windjammer and he said it was a corporate decision and it is fleet wide! :mad::eek:

I guess it took effect 12/1. Anyone cruised since 12/1 (Embarkation day Dec 1 or after) and seen it??

Just go to ur grocery store and buy it in the Tyson Bag ... that's exactly what it is. Why do people flip so much over this stuff ???

I don't understand why so many people love the Honey Stung Chicken. After reading about it several times on the RC threads, I was really excited about trying it. I finally did try it last week on our Navigator cruise. It was horrible. Reminded me of hospital or school food. A flat, breaded, pattie of processed meat. As I was eating some of it, all I could think about was "Are you kidding me?" Gross.........:p:p:p

They did away with the donuts a couple months back and now the Honey Stung Chicken.... What are they thinking? This is penny-pinching taken to the extreme.

It would seem to me that when some dish is popular, they would keep it.

I never understood the big deal that some people make over that stuff. I found it to be very tough and bland. My wife will tell you that I am pretty picky, though, as I find most of the choices in the Windjammer to be very bland.. LOL.

Hope you can find a satisfactory resolution.