Recognition at top tier party

frankarzt

I am wondering who gets their picture taken and called up at the top tier party. I just got off the Explorer of the sea. We had 321 points and it seems that people with 200 and up were being called up, even my cousin with 223 points. I feel that some how we were overlooked. Is there a reason?

We've been invited to them since we passed Gold. If this is important to you...I'd make an appointment with the LA shortly after boarding; things may be messed up, but once the LA is aware, they will let you know what's when!

Did you get the "paper" with your name, points, tier and all you coupons in your cabin on the day you embarked? That paper also had a listing of all the events you'd be welcome to attend for the whole week. It's great, and I think a great addition...one paper, it's all there, take it or leave! If you don't see the right stuff on that letter, I'd make tracks for the LA!

Good luck, and happy cruising!

The OP is not asking who gets invited to the top tier party, but who gets recognized as the top cruisers at the party.

From what I have experienced the top three C&A members at most would be recognized. It appears that they somehow overlooked the OP who had more points than those that were recognized.

A trip to the LA would have been in order to find out what went wrong

We were introduced at the Top Tier Party on our Majesty cruise last January. At the time we had a little over 250 points, and we were #2!:D It was quite a surprise since we are never in the top group, there are lots of cruisers with more points than us!

Sherri :)

My wife went on her first cruise without me last October... did one of the Canada/New England cruise on the Brilliance out of Boston with 2 of her friends. The LA called and told her she had the 2nd most points on the cruise (437 at the time) and arranged for her to be recognized at the return cruisers party as well as meet the captain and officers. First time ever for that recognition and I was sitting at home.

This was her 2 friends first cruise ever on Royal and they got to go to the party and meet the captain as well.

Tim

We were called up on Serenade earlier this year to receive our crystal block for 210 points - we were presented with the block by the LA and had a picture taken which was later sent to our cabin.

It's the first time we've seen this happen and think it had to do with having a very efficient LA - Melissa. We never received our first block onboard, it had to be delivered from Miami.

The only other times we've seen people called up and have a presentation and photo was for the top cruisers onboard.