MS Prisendam, Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam Sail Away-Dec 22, 2013

aliaschief

Always, always, always fly in at least one day early if not two.

(Doublewide, do they handle trailers also :D )

I'm flying in 3 days early in April..... that is if Homeland Security takes me off the No Fly list (a whole n'other story, it's been a bad week:()

I've been watching the sail-aways when I can & sometimes I have an issue getting the different cameras to work. Right now it's stuck on "sail-aways" & can't get the live cameras. I cleaned my cookies. Any suggestions? Using Chrome.

Thanks......Dena

Always, always, always fly in at least one day early if not two.

(Doublewide, do they handle trailers also :D )

a day early would not have helped people in Ontario yesterday. They had an ice storm - looks like ours is worse. I don't know if we would get out of here even if we were leaving two days early (which we always do).

I so pity the travellers - it's horrible here. So thankful to still have power - but it is still starting to flicker.

Ontario people who have lost it - not expected to be restored until Wednesday!

Pleas here not to put Christmas lights on - no extra lights or power usage.

wifi is permitted:):p;)

I've been watching the sail-aways when I can & sometimes I have an issue getting the different cameras to work. Right now it's stuck on "sail-aways" & can't get the live cameras. I cleaned my cookies. Any suggestions? Using Chrome.

Thanks......Dena

Strange. There are smart puter people on here who can likely help, but I have both Ft Lauderdale webcam and Port Everglades webcam open on different tabs and go back and forth between the two. On firefox. May you can try IE.

Thanks......Dena

try refreshing (F5). If that doesn't work - close it and reopen - always worked for me on google chrome :)

The website has to be refreshed around every ten minutes or so.

Thanks......Dena

Sometimes I have to go to the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner and switch to another place, say, Port of Miami, and then come back to Port Everglades a minute or so later. Then the sound comes back, too.

Thanks......Dena

You may need to run Chrome in "Incognito Mode" found by clicking the 3 horizontal bars on the far right of the address bar and clicking on "new incognito window...." Sometimes running ad blockers will block the live view.

How did you end up on the "No Fly" list?

Long story short - someone else in Canada has my ID and a criminal record. It's caused little blips before but has usually been sorted with fingerprints and eyeballs - but since my last flight to the US it's obviously escalated somehow and now I'm an undesirable..... no comments please! Found out after I booked and paid for my flight, which is non-refundable! I'm going through an application process now to get my name off. But it takes time... good thing I found out now and have time to - hopefully - get it sorted.:eek:

The interesting thing is, I am able to drive back and forth across the border, no problem, to shop, but now am not allowed to fly through US air space.

Edited by startwin

Long story short - someone else in Canada has my ID and a criminal record. It's caused little blips before but has usually been sorted with fingerprints and eyeballs - but since my last flight to the US it's obviously escalated somehow and now I'm an undesirable..... no comments please! Found out after I booked and paid for my flight, which is non-refundable! I'm going through an application process now to get my name off. But it takes time... good thing I found out now and have time to - hopefully - get it sorted.:eek:

The interesting thing is, I am able to drive back and forth across the border, no problem, to shop.

Hope that gets cleared up ASAP. Good luck!

The interesting thing is, I am able to drive back and forth across the border, no problem, to shop, but now am not allowed to fly through US air space.

Oh how horrible for you.

I hope you get everything straightened out.

At least you have 3 months to work on this problem.

Hello everyone

I'm here in cool wet Melbourne - mind you it's better than the other day when it was 40c/well over 100f! Forecast for Chritmas Day is 32c/just under 90f which will be nice, lots of BBQs going that day I bet.

Cathy

Very good luck in getting that sorted!