MS Prisendam, Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam Sail Away-Dec 22, 2013

aliaschief

Master Marely is upset that the P'dam may affect his dinner time (yeah right - he eats early :)) So he's burning off some energy with little Fox (old pic - he's huge now - but they do the same thing).

here's hoping she sails in light I want to see my dam room!!!

Vict0riann - thank you for posting for me - I hope I am making you proud!

ry%3D400

Eurodam is stuck behind Celebrity Silhouette, I wonder if they'll have to use the tugs again to get her around. And Prinsendam is behind Eurodam!

Thanks, that is what I was figuring. The Silhouette is so darn big of course she totally hides the other two.

Merry Christmas Everyone :) I am hoping the next 6 days fly by so it cen be my turn to be on a Dam Ship :D

Master Marely is upset that the P'dam may affect his dinner time (yeah right - he eats early :)) So he's burning off some energy with little Fox (old pic - he's huge now - but they do the same thing).

here's hoping she sails in light I want to see my dam room!!!

Vict0riann - thank you for posting for me - I hope I am making you proud!

ry%3D400

You're doin' good, Kazu, and I'm happy to see that Marley the Mascot has his paw in the air!

Thanks, that is what I was figuring. The Silhouette is so darn big of course she totally hides the other two.

Merry Christmas Everyone :) I am hoping the next 6 days fly by so it cen be my turn to be on a Dam Ship :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Lisa - so envious of you seeing the New Year in on a cruise.:)

Checking in also. Leaving tomorrow at dawn-thirty for Tampa and holidays with my sister. iPod charged up, eReaders charged up and new material loaded, stuff piled on top of suitcase ready to put in, will need to pack carry in later this evening.