For those that cruise Galveston / Navigator

LMaxwell

Pretty massive price drop for May 25 2014 sailing; almost 50% reduction on all categories. A JS is just over $600pp. With a C&A balcony discount it's almost cheaper than an inside guarantee!

Don't know what's up with those prices but if you're looking for a steal that may be it...

ooh, just put a hold on a 7 day cruise in a JS, I have been watching this time frame for our first cruise, now just gotta convince the wife and look in to the details behind travel insurance. I checked a couple of weeks ago and the prices had gone up pretty significantly. Thanks OP you may have just given me the push for us to book our first cruise.

LMaxwell -

THANK YOU for the info!

Put a deposit down early this morning after I saw your post. Only problem is, my cruising buddy (my son) doesnt get to schedule vacation until the 2nd week of January. So now I have to wait a few weeks to see if he can get this week off. Hopefully I'm not back on here in a couple of weeks crying...lol...cross your fingers for me! Thanks again!!

I accept gifts of OBC. Mr. Topo, I am down the road from you, please feel free to treat me as a stowaway, I'll spring for the airport parking.

Just kidding. I hope everyone snags an awesome deal while they are available. I have found excellent deals by others making these types of posts on CC and believe it is a core reason for this forum to exist; to share information for the benefit of all users, old timers, newbies, lurkers, it doesn't matter!

Do these sort of deals happen often a year out? To repeat the OP, why the massive price drop?

There's no predictable pattern. Royal's booking program noticed some combination of factors and decided to lower the price. Maybe the booking program is having some glitches like their website.:rolleyes:

I was on RC this morning looking at my Serenade trip for next week. I did my usual search for some trips I have been watching and one of these was the Navigator 5/25. I saw the JS was priced lower than an outside. I have a next cruise deposit so I called and applied it to this cruise! The Crown and Anchor rep was surprised at the pricing too but booked it and applied my diamond discount. DING DING DING...I win! $1153 for a JS:)

Edit: I got an Arizona resident rate $582

Edited by coolcat12