MS Noordam Sail-Away-Jan. 6, 2014

aliaschief

Ryndam on the move Key West.

I thought she was, too, but she seems to have stopped....

OK, now she's definitely moving, before she must have been shoving off the dock, and I just thought she wasn't moving because the background was staying the same.

Edited by Vict0riann

Darn! I'm going to miss the best part of my last (online) sailaway for the season! Going out to dinner at 6:30 after choosing my seat on the plane. I'll hang around in case she get's off earlier.

Wishing you safe travels, and a wonderful world cruise.

When you are in NZ do not take food/fruit off the ship, dogs may be on duty checking passengers.

Darn! I'm going to miss the best part of my last (online) sailaway for the season! Going out to dinner at 6:30 after choosing my seat on the plane. I'll hang around in case she get's off earlier.

Only 4 more days until your World Cruise.

Just in case I don't see you around here -- Bon Voyage!!

One more time. Safe and memorable travels, smooth seas, weight loss not gain and Bon Voyage!:)

A final Bon Voyage to Scrapnana. I'll be in my Fire Department meeting when Noordam leaves (unless it's delayed again). I thought Ryndam was to leave at 1700. Everybody must have been onboard early.

Roy

A final Bon Voyage to Scrapnana. I'll be in my Fire Department meeting when Noordam leaves (unless it's delayed again). I thought Ryndam was to leave at 1700. Everybody must have been onboard early.

Roy

Roy, How does a fireman get so many days off to go cruising?

Roy, How does a fireman get so many days off to go cruising?

Actually, I'm a volunteer retired from operations, and serve as the treasurer. Our Administrative assistant handles the routine things when I'm away. My next cruise will be a challenge as I'll be on the Amsterdam all of April and must submit some state and federal reports for the first quarter by April 15. I've been working with the administrator on doing the legwork and she'll either email them to me for signature (love that scan-snap scanner) or have the President sign in my absence. I do do some online stuff from the ship when necessary.

ROy

Actually, I'm a volunteer retired from operations, and serve as the treasurer. Our Administrative assistant handles the routine things when I'm away. My next cruise will be a challenge as I'll be on the Amsterdam all of April and must submit some state and federal reports for the first quarter by April 15. I've been working with the administrator on doing the legwork and she'll either email them to me for signature (love that scan-snap scanner) or have the President sign in my absence. I do do some online stuff from the ship when necessary.

ROy

Thanks for the clarification.