Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Is Explorer still coming to Oz and Asia?

Maybe not.

Adventure of the Seas has been removed from the UK and Europe ships lists on Royal brochures.

Explorer of the Seas is doing a movement that just does not make sense for a repositioning sailing to Teneriffe after Southampton calling into Maderia. My guess is Explorer is going do the original Adventure sailings by joining the UK ships after dry dock and be fully refurbished to join the Anthem in a prime market.

It seems doubtful Adventure of the Seas is going to Europe/UK 2015 to work Med, Baltic, Canaries etc.

Any thoughts.

Told you so!

As for Explorer coming to Oz still a big question.

I still think Liberty has a good chance.

If I was betting my $100 would be on Liberty.

Or one in Galveston and one in Bayport (Houston) ;)...

bite your tongue :eek:

Poor Princess has had SO many issues sailing out of that port. Besides, with both Princess and Norwegian there, there's no room for RCI :p

Poor Princess has had SO many issues sailing out of that port. Besides, with both Princess and Norwegian there, there's no room for RCI :p

Not to mention the financial incentives to the cruise lines to pick one port over the other.

It seems like I read about some sort of problem every week in Galveston too :eek:

Springaussie - as much as I'd like to see Liberty in Oz waters wouldn't the lack of tenders be a major disadvantage for the Pacific Islands where Rhapsody frequented? Or do you think that RC are deliberately trying to reduce capacity to those destinations and let the other cruise lines have the lion's share and instead focus on somewhere else that can take the bigger ship - there's a new theory to throw around. :cool: Splendour makes the most sense in my mind from a "like for like" substitution. Having said that, I'm going to sit and hope with all my fingers crossed that it's Liberty.....:D

Jewel will only winter out of San Juan? Where will she go during the summer - Alaska?

Jewel sails Alaska cruises from Seattle in 2015, as a replacement for Rghapsody.

The itineraries are on sale since mid of February 2014. ;)

Rhapody sails Europe in 2015.

Sorry, but IMHO it is pretty unlikely to see Liberty or any other Freedom Class ship switching to Australia and Asia.

Mariner and Voyager are already two big ships which sail there and Legend will be the third one - so I think that's enough.

I even hardly believe that any third Voyager Class ship will head to Australia and Asia.

Edited by celebrity_fan

Which sucks because its such a fantastic port to sail out of.

Wish now we had booked the Ta on Serenade from NOLA. It has had major price drops. Might not get another chance, and it is 16 nights

Edited by bigeck

Splendour makes the most sense in my mind from a "like for like" substitution. Having said that, I'm going to sit and hope with all my fingers crossed that it's Liberty.....:D

I would think Splendour would return to Europe in Spring 2016 following her season in the Gulf with homeport in Dubai.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1087/royal-caribbean-international-returns-to-gulf-for-fifth-season/

Anthem Itineraries;

22nd Apr 2015 (8 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Gijon, Bilbao (Spain), Paris (from Le Havre), Southampton

30th Apr 2015 (3 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Bruges (from Zeebrugge), Paris (from Le Havre), Southampton

3rd May 2015 (3 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Bruges (from Zeebrugge), Paris (from Le Havre), Southampton

6th May 2015 (16 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Barcelona (Spain), Nice, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence and Pisa (Livorno, Italy)...

22nd May 2015 (10 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Funchal (Madeira, Portugal), Tenerife (Canary Islands), Gran Canaria (Canary Islands), Lanzarote (Canary Islands)...

1st Jun 2015 (12 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Gran Canaria (Canary Islands)...

13th Jun 2015 (7 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Gijon, Bilbao (Spain), Paris (from Le Havre), Southampton

20th Jun 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Cartagena, Spain, Rome (Civitavecchia), La Spezia, Provence, Cadiz, Lisbon (Portugal)...

4th Jul 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Malaga, Spain, Nice, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Seville, Southampton

18th Jul 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Cartagena, Spain, Rome (Civitavecchia), La Spezia, Provence, Cadiz, Lisbon (Portugal)...

1st Aug 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Malaga, Spain, Nice, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Seville, Southampton

15th Aug 2015 (14 nights)

29th Aug 2015 (3 nights)

1st Sep 2015 (14 nights)

15th Sep 2015 (13 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Funchal (Madeira, Portugal), Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Gran Canaria (Canary Islands)...

28th Sep 2015 (13 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo (Spain), Funchal (Madeira, Portugal), Lanzarote (Canary Islands), Gran Canaria (Canary Islands)...

11th Oct 2015 (13 nights)

24th Oct 2015 (3 nights)

27th Oct 2015 (4 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Le Havre (Paris), Bruges (Zeebrugge, Belgium), Southampton

31st Oct 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Basseterre, St. Kitts, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Nassau (Bahamas), Fort Lauderdale/Fly UK...

Ta looks good

Anthem summer '15 now able to book by calling Rci direct.

Obviously ready to go on web site today or tomorrow.

IF the AOS is staying in San Juan, where will the Navigator go? Perhaps the NOS takes over the AOS starting in Nov. 2015, as has been rumored on here? I still can't believe the Anthem's itinerary for the Caribbean in Nov. 2015 is STILL not out..3/12 the BIG date? I don't think so..I'm calling C & A today & see if they have any more updates...

Big Al

I wish they would release the Voyager class for next May. It's our Ruby wedding and the prices for Anthem are crazy high. We love Indy but she won't be over here next year. Hoping maybe Adventure or Explorer will join Anthem and have some sensible prices.

Still waiting for Australia/Nz for Fall 2015. I hope Radiance is available again and the iteinerary is similar to that of 2014. Any takers on when this will be out?

pah

according to the deployment schedule mid-April but given Royal's pattern for keeping to the schedule, I wouldn't count on it. Maybe by July :D

I wish they would release the Voyager class for next May. It's our Ruby wedding and the prices for Anthem are crazy high. We love Indy but she won't be over here next year. Hoping maybe Adventure or Explorer will join Anthem and have some sensible prices.

Explorer was confirmed yesterday for Southampton deployment.

I think the sailings were posted here yesterday, but the poster made reference to a travel agent and I think they were removed. They are not open for sale just yet on the RCI website.

April 24th 10 night Canary Island

May 4th 11 night Spain and Portugal

May 15th 8 night Cultural Northern Europe

May 23rd 3 night Bruges and Paris

May 26th 8 night Norwegian Fjords

Adventure was then confirmed to be staying in San Juan.

Voyager and Mariner stay in Asia / Australia (speculation)

Only Navigator not confirmed (was speculated San Juan)

Explorer was confirmed yesterday for Southampton deployment.

I think the sailings were posted here yesterday, but the poster made reference to a travel agent and I think they were removed. They are not open for sale just yet on the RCI website.

April 24th 10 night Canary Island

May 4th 11 night Spain and Portugal

May 15th 8 night Cultural Northern Europe

May 23rd 3 night Bruges and Paris

May 26th 8 night Norwegian Fjords

Adventure was then confirmed to be staying in San Juan.

Voyager and Mariner stay in Asia / Australia (speculation)

Only Navigator not confirmed (was speculated San Juan)

I am very excited they've swapped Explorer for Adventure in the UK market (considering Adventure is only getting 'refreshed' not revitalised). Always wanted to sail on Ex.

I know information is still pretty sparse but is there any indication that she'll be getting the additional cabins like Navigator? I know things like flowrider, restaurants, 3D theatre, etc have been confirmed but I'm interested in the staterooms in particular.

I am very excited they've swapped Explorer for Adventure in the UK market (considering Adventure is only getting 'refreshed' not revitalised). Always wanted to sail on Ex.

I know information is still pretty sparse but is there any indication that she'll be getting the additional cabins like Navigator? I know things like flowrider, restaurants, 3D theatre, etc have been confirmed but I'm interested in the staterooms in particular.

They did not refer to the Navigator in the press release, but did state:

There will also be all-new staterooms and luxurious suites, plus new virtual balconies that bring live ocean and destination views into interior staterooms. Additional revitalization details will be unveiled at a later date.

They did not refer to the Navigator in the press release, but did state:

There will also be all-new staterooms and luxurious suites, plus new virtual balconies that bring live ocean and destination views into interior staterooms. Additional revitalization details will be unveiled at a later date.

Navigator has already been refurbished and is in her home port of Galveston until 2015 when she will leave for Asia.

She will be replaced by the Liberty of the Seas.

Explorer is open for bookings on the 3 April 2015. I can get them up on a UK agencies website.

Italian Mediterranean

12th Jul 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Villefranche, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence and Pisa (Livorno, Italy), Provence Malaga, Lisbon, Southampton

Spain & Med Beaches

26th Jul 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Malaga, Spain, Nice, Ajaccio, Cagliari, Palma, Seville, Southampton

Nothing shown for August, so they could still be loading them into the system.

Explorer is open for bookings on the 3 April 2015. I can get them up on a UK agencies website.

Italian Mediterranean

12th Jul 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Villefranche, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence and Pisa (Livorno, Italy), Provence Malaga, Lisbon, Southampton

Spain & Med Beaches

26th Jul 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Malaga, Spain, Nice, Ajaccio, Cagliari, Palma, Seville, Southampton

August could be when she's deployed to Asia . Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

They were all there yesterday, but they seem to be reloading today.

The April 3 date may mean that they will be open on RCI website that day as well then.

Another Explorer

Italian Mediterranean

9th Aug 2015 (14 nights)

Ports of Call: Southampton, Gibraltar, Villefranche, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence and Pisa (Livorno, Italy), Provence...

I couldn't find any last night around 4.00 PM UK time.

Edited by heatherbelle