Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Lynn, which sailing are you on? I'm on the 1/25/16 sailing. I too also got an aft corner balcony

We're on the Feb 26th & Mar 7th sailings. I tried to get cabin 9256 on any sailing. It was taken on ALL sailings in 2016! I am on the waitlist tho.... I think 8168 will be just fine tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Royal Caribbean just posted on Facebook, there will be a big announcement regarding Quantum. Not sure if there will be anything regarding Anthem since get bookings are suppose to start next week….FYI

Maybe they're going to announce that Quantum will be sailing out of Galveston ;):D:D:D. A girl can always hope. . .

Royal Caribbean just posted on Facebook, there will be a big announcement regarding Quantum. Not sure if there will be anything regarding Anthem since get bookings are suppose to start next week….FYI

Could be about the Google Hangout being announced on 3/27 with live chat with Adam Goldstein.

Maybe they're going to announce that Quantum will be sailing out of Galveston ;):D:D:D. A girl can always hope. . .

HAHA...you never know. Maybe Quantum 3 or 4

I'm gonna go with the clue "taste" and guess it's about food, not deployment.

yes, that's what I thought as well.

That Facebook post is just referring to the event they're holding in New York City on the 26th for select top tier C&A members to talk about onboard dining. It's all over the Quantum of the Seas board.

I just saw a post about the Serenade sailing from Fort Lauderdale in 2015, do y'all think they'll put another ship in New Orleans? If so, which ship would you guess?

Good question. Maybe brilliance ? Since Vision will be sailing out of Tampa

Does anyone know when they'll be releasing the rest of the schedule for 2015? It's probably already been posted but I must have missed it.

Still waiting to see Galveston & New Orleans 2015/2016 schedules! Nothing as of a few minutes ago.

Edited by SRV FAN

I thought no more cruises out of NOLA for 2015-16

Say it isn't so....please!!!!! We're 45 minutes from the port and it was so convenient for us. I hope that they don't stop cruising out of NOLA.

By the way, where did you hear that?

Good question. Maybe brilliance ? Since Vision will be sailing out of Tampa

I think that would be the best possibility. Just as easy for the Brilliance to reposition from Boston to NOLA as it is Boston to Tampa. I was (pleasantly) surprised that Royal put two ships in Tampa for winter 2015, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much that it will happen again in 2016, especially if that would mean no ship for NOLA. I was really wanting the Serenade to be in Tampa for 2016, as that would've allowed me to sail every ship in the Radiance class within a 7-year span out of the same port.