MS Westerdam-Sail-Away, Jan. 25, 2014

aliaschief

well Master Marley is seeking some 'outside' business if you know what I mean and it is soon time for his dinner - yes, still 3 feedings due to his growth (groan).

Thanks so much Chief for starting the thread and to Lou and Dave for the great webcam and of course to the Westie - for making so worthwhile.

I hope everyone on her has a fantastic cruise. Adieu all:D

Which mall, Roy? I haven't been checking the news, will do so now.

Thanks for all the wishes, everybody. It's called "The Mall in Columbia", roughly midway between Baltimore and Washington. We had 3 people killed, including the shooter. It looks like the shooting was centered on an apparel store for stuff appealing to skateboarders, and was on the upper level, directly above where we had our breakfast.

Although I missed most of it, thanks for the thread Chief, and thanks for the cameras, Lou and Dave. I do hope to be around tomorrow. Off to the Baltimore Symphony.

Roy

Just back from our Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. Heard about 2 mild toots, apparently the last of an impressive show.

Now trying to catch up on events at our local mall. I had breakfast there and left about 2 hours before the chaos. The last of our group left about 45 minutes ahead of time.

Roy

Glad you are safe.

What happened?

Thanks for all the wishes, everybody. It's called "The Mall in Columbia", roughly midway between Baltimore and Washington. We had 3 people killed, including the shooter. It looks like the shooting was centered on an apparel store for stuff appealing to skateboarders, and was on the upper level, directly above where we had our breakfast.

Although I missed most of it, thanks for the thread Chief, and thanks for the cameras, Lou and Dave. I do hope to be around tomorrow. Off to the Baltimore Symphony.

Roy

Okay -- now I understand -- there was a bit of news about that today here.

Roy

So glad you are okay. It must be so scary when things like this happen so close to home.

Thank you. He's been home for 3 days now, and each day he seems to be getting better. This cruise wasn't meant to be, but there will be more in the future.

Glad to hear that your DH is home and on the mend.

I am just catching up on things. I knew that you had cancelled a cruise but didn't know what had happened to your DH.