Experiences having mini bar emptied 2014

New Hampshire

Things don't always stay the same, and past experiences are not always indicative of how things are handled presently. Has anyone had very recent experience in requesting the cabin fridge be emptied? In the last, our cabin stewards have had no problem with that request.

In our 20+ years cruising Celebrity that is one thing that has never changed for us - we have never had a problem with that request. Our last experience was last September. The only change has been that they used to remove the beverages from the cabin completely - now they put them somewhere else in the cabin. I can't speak for this year, but would be surprised if they changed this.

In our 20+ years cruising Celebrity that is one thing that has never changed for us - we have never had a problem with that request. Our last experience was last September. The only change has been that they used to remove the beverages from the cabin completely - now they put them somewhere else in the cabin. I can't speak for this year, but would be surprised if they changed this.

I had the same experience on Reflection and Constellation in Jan 2014.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Things don't always stay the same, and past experiences are not always indicative of how things are handled presently. Has anyone had very recent experience in requesting the cabin fridge be emptied? In the last, our cabin stewards have had no problem with that request.

Last two years we've had the beverage pkg and the fridge was locked the entire time.

Some have emptied and taken contents away. But last few cruises they have put contents into a tote bag and put them under the bed. Never had any problems with either system. We like to keep water and turndown chocs in the cool box.

I've never had a problem getting the fridge emptied on X. I just explain that I need to keep my water and wine chilled. The only time we ever experienced any push-back was on RC. Even then, when we went to Guest Relations and insisted that the mini-fridge be emptied, they sent they guy who stocks it, and he emptied it for us.

Why not just have it removed and left fridge unlocked....what if you wanted to keep food like yogurt, fruit etc in it:(

I don't think the fridge is cool enough to trust a yogurt in it for long. I would just fill up the ice bucket and put it in there. I always have clean zip lock baggies with me just for this reason. And, I actually never thought about having it unlocked. It worked for me the way it was.