Bircher Muesli for breakfast?

Does anyone know if RCI offer Bircher Muesli for breakfast? Its absolutely delicious and we only discovered it from a recommendation on our last P&O cruise.

I don't know about the "Bircher" part, but there is unbelievable Muesli available for breakfast in the Solarium on the Allure and Oasis. It is actually a highlight of the cruise for my wife and I! :D

Does anyone know if RCI offer Bircher Muesli for breakfast? Its absolutely delicious and we only discovered it from a recommendation on our last P&O cruise.

While the quality of this varies from ship to ship, they do offer Bircher Muesli in the main dining room on the buffet. I have not noticed it on the menu.

While on Vision they only had raisins for a topping, some of the ships including Oasis and Liberty had an assortment including dried cranberries that were an excellent compliment.

One of the ships I was on had it on a section of Windjammer that only opened in the second opening phase and when I was too early one morning and asked about it, they allowed me to go to the aft section that they were still setting up. Most of the ships did not have it in the Windjammer.

They had a variation of this on Oasis at the Solarium Bistro which was a more traditional muesli with toppings other than fruit.

Just for a note, when I was on Norwegian Getaway, they had a section at the front of their buffet marked 'Specialty', where they had Eggs Benedict and Bircher Muesli along with fruit and yogurt. I liked this as I could avoid the entire buffet except for just this section.

While the quality of this varies from ship to ship, they do offer Bircher Muesli in the main dining room on the buffet. I have not noticed it on the menu.

While on Vision they only had raisins for a topping, some of the ships including Oasis and Liberty had an assortment including dried cranberries that were an excellent compliment.

One of the ships I was on had it on a section of Windjammer that only opened in the second opening phase and when I was too early one morning and asked about it, they allowed me to go to the aft section that they were still setting up. Most of the ships did not have it in the Windjammer.

They had a variation of this on Oasis at the Solarium Bistro which was a more traditional muesli with toppings other than fruit.

Just for a note, when I was on Norwegian Getaway, they had a section at the front of their buffet marked 'Specialty', where they had Eggs Benedict and Bircher Muesli along with fruit and yogurt. I liked this as I could avoid the entire buffet except for just this section.

That's great, thanks. We only discovered Bircher Muesli on our last P&O cruise in the MDR - absolutely delicious! We shall be on Brilliance so I hope they do it too. :D

That's great, thanks. We only discovered Bircher Muesli on our last P&O cruise in the MDR - absolutely delicious! We shall be on Brilliance so I hope they do it too. :D

I was on Brilliance last in the summer of 2012, I think just prior to the move to having the buffet in the main dining room, but I am sure they have added it now. She is a great ship. I was on Serenade just after revitalization in December of that year and they most definitely had added Bircher Muesli there. Enjoy your cruise.

No........only Jordan's :D

I have not seen it on RCI, either in the self service or main dining room, but like you, I really like it.

Edited by davenew

It is available on the buffet in the MDR and in Windjammer. I am 100% sure - because I love it ;)

Great!

For those who don't know, you can't buy Bircher Muesli in a packet and it doesn't come dry - it has to be soaked in, say, milk or fruit juice overnight.

I can also confirm that its part of the MDR and Windjammer Buffet.In the MDR its located in the same buffet where the cereals such as granola are.

I love Bircher Muesli so much that I had it every morning and even took a bowl with me to enjoy by the pool from the Windjammer.

I can also confirm that its part of the MDR and Windjammer Buffet.In the MDR its located in the same buffet where the cereals such as granola are.

I love Bircher Muesli so much that I had it every morning and even took a bowl with me to enjoy by the pool from the Windjammer.

I previously only recall having seen it on Oasis (there's a whole muesli and granola bar), a few years ago, but now I'm also delighted that they have it on the regular buffets on every ship we've been on since.