Kudos to the Princess Shareholder benefit folks

triple7tahoe

I have to tell all how fast I got my shareholder credit. AT 1PM today, I faxed my Carnival shareholder information to Princess in Santa Clarita. I then put a copy in the mail and walked out to the mailbox. I should have saved the stamp! I just looked (1:45 PM) and the credit is already in my account for my cruise in April.:)

Before you ask, why fax and also mail- I am a suspenders and belt type of guy:p

Just cannot get any faster.

Thanks Princess!

I have to tell all how fast I got my shareholder credit. AT 1PM today, I faxed my Carnival shareholder information to Princess in Santa Clarita. I then put a copy in the mail and walked out to the mailbox. I should have saved the stamp! I just looked (1:45 PM) and the credit is already in my account for my cruise in April.:)

Before you ask, why fax and also mail- I am a suspenders and belt type of guy:p

Just cannot get any faster.

Thanks Princess!

That sure was quick.

I had a similar experience - I printed and faxed share purchase confirmation less than a week before departure. I called immediately after and the woman I spoke to retrieved the fax and put the credit on the account right away. After reading of other people's situations I was pleasantly surprised.

Maybe Princess has been reading all the complaints on here and has found a way to speed up the process????

That would be great!

My experience just 2 weeks ago was excellent. Faxed in paperwork and OBC was applied to my upcoming cruise in 3 business days.

Faxed mine on a recent Monday, and found it had been applied on Friday ..... and I was pleasantly surprised that it was done that quickly.

Unfortunately, it showed up in the Personalizer as applied to the incorrect person's account. My cabinmate and I are crusing buddies and are not related, so it does matter that it gets placed on the right person's account, as she is not a shareholder!!! Anyway, it was a good thing I was watching for it.

Happily, a quick phone call to Princess got the situation corrected, along with a nice apology for the error.

I had a very disappointing experience for the past 2 cruises. Each one took weeks and needed multiple submissions. They kept saying that they never received the paperwork, but the faxes went through successfully each time. Sure hope the next one will be better. That dept. has been a mess since Liza left. :(

I almost posted the same thing before I saw this post.

Faxed today around 2pm. At 8pm it was posted.

Wow. Someone has stepped up their game.

-Andrew :)

Faxed mine on a recent Monday, and found it had been applied on Friday ..... and I was pleasantly surprised that it was done that quickly.

Unfortunately, it showed up in the Personalizer as applied to the incorrect person's account. My cabinmate and I are crusing buddies and are not related, so it does matter that it gets placed on the right person's account, as she is not a shareholder!!! Anyway, it was a good thing I was watching for it.

Happily, a quick phone call to Princess got the situation corrected, along with a nice apology for the error.

This happened to me also. I own the shares, my spouse doesn't. My name is on everything. Despite that, it was credited to his account. Not that it matters. But weird indeed.

-Andrew :)

Faxed mine in yesterday. Wasn't even going to check until next week, then I saw this thread. Checked my Personalizer, and Bingo! Full credit, and even applied to the right passenger. Nice!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I faxed from Australia yesterday evening and it was showing on my personalizer this morning. HOWEVER I got a reduction this morning just before final payment via my TA and when I look at the new personalizer it has disappeared I have asked the TA to investigate and am now waiting

I need to send mine in for my May cruise but, for the life of me, can't find what I need. I've done it before but can't find a copy of what I sent last time. I've looked around the Scottrade site and can't seem to locate the info that shows I own the stock. I can see my position and can print the page but it doesn't show that "I" own the danged stock. It's just general stuff.

I know I printed it off of that site last time but can't find it now. Sigh... I know this is easy...

I actually found where I can print out the order showing I purchased the stock and it shows my name, etc. but can't find something that says I still own the stock now...

Edited by Thrak

I need to send mine in for my May cruise but, for the life of me, can't find what I need. I've done it before but can't find a copy of what I sent last time. I've looked around the Scottrade site and can't seem to locate the info that shows I own the stock. I can see my position and can print the page but it doesn't show that "I" own the danged stock. It's just general stuff.

I know I printed it off of that site last time but can't find it now. Sigh... I know this is easy...

I actually found where I can print out the order showing I purchased the stock and it shows my name, etc. but can't find something that says I still own the stock now...

A recent monthly statement from Scottrade? Is tehre one available on the web site?

I checked for statements and didn't find anything. I will call the (reasonably) local office and ask them. No sense beating my head against a wall when they will be happy to help. ;-)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I faxed from Australia yesterday evening and it was showing on my personalizer this morning. HOWEVER I got a reduction this morning just before final payment via my TA and when I look at the new personalizer it has disappeared I have asked the TA to investigate and am now waiting

My TA assures me it has been reapplied:D:D

I have applied for the stock credit for two different cruise in the past two weeks faxing each one in around 9:30 AM EST and the credits were in my Cruise Personalizer by 1:30 PM EST. Great service from Princess.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

The fine print says Employees, travel agents cruising at travel agent rates, tour conductors or anyone cruising on a reduced-rate or complimentary basis are excluded from this offer. What is the definition of reduced-rate? If you are a past passenger, there usually is a discount on the fare, so can you still qualify for this perk?