argh, the website!

cvpends

Anyone else having trouble booking on the Princess website? I keep getting this message:

We apologize for the inconvenience.

It appears that something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step.

•Your current session has timed out. Please close the current window and try again.

Anyone else having trouble booking on the Princess website? I keep getting this message:

It appears that something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step.

•Your current session has timed out. Please close the current window and try again.

the Princess website is just slow tonight. Maybe they are working on something, so just trying to get around on the site was slow for me.

Try again in the morning. If you are trying to book.........call them!!:)

Rick

The sign in feature is acting weird on my computer. It's only showing half the box and it's not in the normal spot. It's all the way to the left.

I just signed in to Cruise Personaliser and had the same display, half a box up top left corner, very messy. So the Princess 'puter gremlins are alive in Australia as well.

It seems that Princess does their daily maintenance on their computer servers between 7-8pm PST, give or take a few minutes. Have experienced issues maneuvering around their website between these hours, including pricing.

Paul

It seems that Princess does their daily maintenance on their computer servers between 7-8pm PST, give or take a few minutes. Have experienced issues maneuvering around their website between these hours, including pricing.

Paul

If I had maintenance like that on my car, I'd get a new mechanic.

I just signed in to Cruise Personaliser and had the same display, half a box up top left corner, very messy. So the Princess 'puter gremlins are alive in Australia as well.

Happy to hear that Princess is sharing the problems with our neighbors down under. :) I thought it was something I was doing. LOL

Thanks for commiserating with me, everyone. I continued to have a variety of problems, and to add insult to injury discovered tonight that their booking dept. closes at 7 p.m. -- right when all the working people who have money to cruise get home from work and can find time to book cruises :rolleyes: But good news: They open again at 5 a.m!....so guess what I'll be doing bright and early, LOL.

They would, but the healthcare.gov IT folk are too busy to work on the Princess site.

If Princess corporate is anything like my company, they have probably outsourced a good part of their I/T. :mad: As a last resort we do call the 'helpless desk', but usually wind up hanging-up in frustration, since you can't understand a word they are saying. :(

I agree the Princess site leaves a lot to be desired. I have to sign in twice in a row, on 2 different log on screens, just to access My Princess. Frustrating.

Edited by EddieCruzer

I've had trouble with the personalizer today and yesterday. I was just looking at one booking's itinerary page to find out about the number of formal nights, and when I went to another booking to check formal nights, kept getting bounced back to a sign in page for personalizers, over and over and over. I give up!

I've had trouble with the personalizer today and yesterday. I was just looking at one booking's itinerary page to find out about the number of formal nights, and when I went to another booking to check formal nights, kept getting bounced back to a sign in page for personalizers, over and over and over. I give up!

Similar problems today. Trying to look at the payments page for one of my cruises and keep getting thrown out.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

Thanks for commiserating with me, everyone. I continued to have a variety of problems, and to add insult to injury discovered tonight that their booking dept. closes at 7 p.m. -- right when all the working people who have money to cruise get home from work and can find time to book cruises :rolleyes: But good news: They open again at 5 a.m!....so guess what I'll be doing bright and early, LOL.

Nope....their reservations department closes at 9pm PST Monday-Friday. They extended the hours recently.

Nope....their reservations department closes at 9pm PST Monday-Friday. They extended the hours recently.

That would have been awesome had that been the case, as it was shortly after 7 that i called. But it worked out fine since I got up early the next morning and contacted them then.

That would have been awesome had that been the case, as it was shortly after 7 that i called. But it worked out fine since I got up early the next morning and contacted them then.

Interesting...since I have a friend in their reservations department that works from home and she works till 9:10pm... maybe there was a glitch in their phone system or something.

I'm not quick to complain, but beginning yesterday, I couldn't sign in to "my Princess". I kept getting a message that either my email address or password was wrong. I then tried just my email address and the forgot my password link. Got a message saying it didn't recognize my email address! I have had the same email address for many years and it's the only address I've used with Princess. In frustration, this morning, I simply registered as a new user. Voila! There was my account as if nothing unusual had happened.

• 3 weeks later...

The website continues to give me problems, but different ones now. Starting a couple of days ago, My Princess shows that I have the six cruises I had saved, but when I click on the "You have 6 saved cruises" link it tells me

You have no saved cruises/cruisetours

You currently do not have any saved cruises.

Find a cruise

And when I go to find a cruise, it won't let me save the cruises to My Princess because, it says, I already have them saved. :( ARGH! :(

This is a problem because now it is much harder to check the current prices of cruises I am interested in.

Are any of you having this problem? Or does the Princess website hate just me?

The website continues to give me problems, but different ones now. Starting a couple of days ago, My Princess shows that I have the six cruises I had saved, but when I click on the "You have 6 saved cruises" link it tells me

You have no saved cruises/cruisetours

You currently do not have any saved cruises.

Find a cruise

And when I go to find a cruise, it won't let me save the cruises to My Princess because, it says, I already have them saved. :( ARGH! :(

This is a problem because now it is much harder to check the current prices of cruises I am interested in.

Are any of you having this problem? Or does the Princess website hate just me?

I have had that problem for a few days now. My guess is that they are working to load the Europe program which is supposed to go live on 3/11.

Lots of us are having problems. This past week I tried for days to input our emergency contact in my cruise personalizer on the latest cruise we've booked. That is the only page it refused to "save and continue". I did it over and over for three or four days and finally it worked!