2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Hi Lois & Linda,

FWIW, I've received virtually nothing from Celebrity in recent months. Guess I'm not feeling the love either. I get marketing items from Oceania nearly every week, AND they invited me on Riviera a few weeks ago, for an incredible luncheon.... and I've never sailed with them ! Obviously, Oceania wants our business. Wish I felt the same love with our dear friend Celebrity.

I just checked Celebrity's site and the Constellation 11/4 TA still isn't listed. Any idea why not?

I just checked Celebrity's site and the Constellation 11/4 TA still isn't listed. Any idea why not?

Hi Patty, Hope all is well. We cruised with you on the Millenium Panama Canal. I think we also did an excursion together.

As you can see by my signature, I booked our Fall TA on Reflection (23.10.15)

I have paid for a 1B, but have booked 1A (7219- larger balcony) The cost was actually slightly less than I was quoted last night ( Captains Club perk?)

However, the OBC was also less, as it is a TA!:eek:

I thought,it was too good to be true.

Sorry, but the pricing for the med cruises is ridiculously expensive. I just did a check solo fare 10 nights comes out at AUD $4040 for inside cabin. I think not.

Cruise:

10 Nights

Eastern Mediterranean Cruise

Celebrity Reflection

22 August 2015

maybe tomorrow some uk sites will have the info for carib...

also the european itineraries are out on celeb site...dont need to go to captains club..and all are getting the obc 175...so what was the big deal of the promo being only for CC members....am I missing something...

also the european itineraries are out on celeb site...dont need to go to captains club..and all are getting the obc 175...so what was the big deal of the promo being only for CC members....am I missing something...

'

Im with you on that one. I dont ever remember seeing that before. The same OBC.

The April 2015 east bound Constellation TA isn't listed either although it was on the preview list. Not a super itinerary, but it fits with some other plans. Hope it shows up soon or someone hears something.

Art

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

does anyone know when the carib itineraries for 2016 come out for captains club?

is there anywhere I can see them now?

Hi Cruisemuse,

Caribbean is due this Thursday, but that's exclusively for Captains Club members. Caribbean should open to the general public around March 25th.

As for your other question, that would require naming TA websites, and we are not permitted to do so.

It was $225 for a balcony cabin, which is more than we have ever had before. That was for 14- 15 night sailing.

I also saw it on line today.

http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/cruise-deals/discover-in-2015.aspx?cid=UKCCEM_OSN_ExUKEuropePGPR_180314_UKCELOSN2015EMPG_2015offerlanding&wuc=GBR&sp_rid=ODU0ODU3NjkyMjYS1&sp_mid=45384637

Bookings need to be made by April 30th to qualify.

C. C was £250

Thanks! Gone are the days when the UK reps could allocate additional OBC. Oh well, all good things come to an end. Just learned yesterday that the Celebrity PCS we have used since our first cruise in 2006 is leaving next month....

It gives Captain's Club members the opportunity to grab a desirable stateroom before the bookings open to the general public. Just one example, many of the Penthouses on Infinity were sold before the Panama Canal cruises were posted on the Internet. And, of course, Cruise Critic members know which are the desirable staterooms.

Edited by Project_gal

The April 2015 east bound Constellation TA isn't listed either although it was on the preview list. Not a super itinerary, but it fits with some other plans. Hope it shows up soon or someone hears something.

Art

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

What's the Constellation April 2015 itinerary, and when does it depart?

have not been able to find ANY site to get an idea of itinerary for carib for 2016...so if I call tomorrow, I am going in totally blind, not knowing which ship, which date ...not knowing anything...a terrible way to try and book something...or waste the time asking for a desc of each ship, each itinerary....

cant imagine who benefits from this kind of set up.....

First cruise out of Rome is May 5th 2015. So maybe able to count back 14-15 days? Hope all is well Wino we were on the Reflection Med cruise with you in October. Larry

It departs April 9, 2015 from Ft Lauderdale. It is 13 days so the itinerary is pretty simple. Fort Luaderdale, Madeira (Funchal), Malaga and Rome.

Art

Edited by ArtM

have not been able to find ANY site to get an idea of itinerary for carib for 2016...so if I call tomorrow, I am going in totally blind, not knowing which ship, which date ...not knowing anything...a terrible way to try and book something...or waste the time asking for a desc of each ship, each itinerary....

cant imagine who benefits from this kind of set up.....

Hi Cruisemuse,

Not really sure why you are so unhappy, as the Caribbean schedule is not expected to be released until tomorrow, so why the urgency for a head's up ? For better or worse, it's simply not the way Celebrity does things.

At any rate, everything I'm hearing suggests the same ships on virtually the same itineraries... I may be wrong, but if you are looking for big changes, I'd keep my expectations very low. Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy