is this 3rd and 4th passenger free sale new?

Does RCL have a sale like this once a year? Or is this something new they are doing?

The pricing is very tempting…but we want to hold off one more year before we sail the allure or oasis…I don't think my kids are tall enough to participate in many of those extra things that this boat has to offer…so we figured let's wait until they can enjoy those things before we go..but this deal seems really good?

I didn't see any Oasis or Allure sailing on the list of 3rd and 4th guest free cruises. just fyi

I did for Oasis in Nov. If I put two, there was good price for each of us. When I put 3 people, our rate went up and the 3rd was "free".

I did for Oasis in Nov. If I put two, there was good price for each of us. When I put 3 people, our rate went up and the 3rd was "free".

You can search by ship on the sale page. There's a decent rate on Allure for Sept. 7, for example, but it's true that the base rate goes up if you plug in more than 2 passengers. With 4 passengers, I got quoted a boardwalk view balcony for $1287 for the first two and 0 for the third and fourth, 3031 total. When I plugged in two only, I got 1019 per person, 2266.50 total.

Plugged in our May 18th cruise on allure. It came up just over $1k MORE than what we paid for 3 ppl in Jan of this year. Seems that a lot of this is just a marketing scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Total marketing scheme. After I was ready to book and called, now they don't have any 3rd and 4th passenger free availability. I just spent all weekend looking at the misleading website for nothing.:mad:

Depends on the specific cruise.

I had priced out a Freedom sailing a couple weeks ago for 4 people, and had them written down. Below are the prices from 2 weeks ago and what they are now.

GS $8196 -> $5698

JS $6096 -> $3598

D1 $4376 -> $2878

We ended up booking the JS.

So, YMMV.

Total marketing scheme. After I was ready to book and called, now they don't have any 3rd and 4th passenger free availability. I just spent all weekend looking at the misleading website for nothing.:mad:

The wording specifically says that it is limited capacity: not every sailing, not every ship, not every cabin.

It is somewhat like booking a flight with frequent flyer miles. They only set aside so many seats for these customers.

Try a different cruise ship/date/cabin.

Has anyone been able to get the 3rd passenger free and with a residency discount included? If could make that happen, I could literary get a B1 on Oasis for around $1400 total for the three of us. That would be an amazing price and too good to pass up.

As said on CC when the promotion started, many ships sold out quickly. Some people are getting really great deals. I booked over a year ago and although there were cabins available, it was not worth giving up my NCC OBC and savings certificate to take advantage of it because over the past year my fare has doubled. Are you saying when you looked for cruises you did a fake booking to see if there were cabins available with the 3rd and 4th person free and when you called there were none available?

I'm going to respectfully disagree. We got a decent OV cabin (we think) G1 category for an upcoming cruise on Vision OTS for 4 of us for $1,358 excluding gratuities. Thats under $50 per person per day. I'm pretty darn happy with that. Yep, 4 people for 7 days for under $1,400. Didn't take much to decide on that one. Plus, with my Next Cruise cert and the deal from the TA, we get $200 OBC.

The deal said not all ships, not all sailings, limited availability. They were clear about that, I think.

I would say any sale is a total marketing scheme. The website is a total marketing scheme. Business is a total marketing scheme when you get right down to it.

I think it is unfortunate when you can't find a sailing, ship, cabin etc to suit your needs. I know we've tried to find things in the past, but they just didn't suit our needs.

Hope you get a great sailing soon!

Plugged in our May 18th cruise on allure. It came up just over $1k MORE than what we paid for 3 ppl in Jan of this year. Seems that a lot of this is just a marketing scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

May cruises (start of high season) are generally more expensive than January cruises (low point of low season).

We booked a JS for three back in January, and called C&A when the KSF promotion was announced. We were able to cancel and rebook, keep the same cabin, and drop our cost substantially.:)

just booked FOS for Dec 15th....family oceanview for 5....$2500 complete. $1019 for first two passengers, $99 for other 3!

Brother and SIL booked same category with 4 children in room for $2660!

GOOD DEAL!

We booked allure thanksgiving week, OV balcony, 4 people for $3800.

We also booked vision, aft junior suite, 4 people, 4-night over Memorial Day weekend for $1800.

Both were booked with KSF.

If that's a marketing scheme, I'll take it! Of course, we booked as soon as we saw the deals. There is limited capacity for the deals on each sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums