I'm New Here And Dropping By To Say Hi

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and my name is Chris. I am about to be 24 years old. I want to say thanks for my dad from for getting me into this awesome friendly community. In 7 days I will be on my third cruise and thats the Allure Of The Seas with my dad for my Birthday vacation. I'll be seeing you all around on here.

Have a great night!

Hey everyone,

I'm new here and my name is Chris. I am about to be 24 years old. I want to say thanks for my dad from for getting me into this awesome friendly community. In 7 days I will be on my third cruise and thats the Allure Of The Seas with my dad for my Birthday vacation. I'll be seeing you all around on here.

Have a great night!

Welcome to Cruise Critics! Have a great time on the Allure and Happy birthday!:):)

Hey everyone,

Have a great night!

Hello. I'm a new member as well. Looking forward to driving to Baltimore from North Jersey on April 19 for our seven night Bahamas Grandeur of the Seas cruise. :D:D

CRUISE ON!!!

Welcome to both of you!!! :) :)

Hey everyone,

Have a great night!

In case you didn't know or missed it, your CC thread for your cruise is up and running strong! Go down to the RCCL Meet & Mingle/Roll Call Section on the same page you found this thread, then click on Allure of the Seas, and your thread is called "Allured - March 9, 2014". There are lots of cruisers there, who will be sailing with you and can offer up great info for you and your dad!!!:cool: Go check it out!!;) Welcome to the CC boards and hope you and your dad have an awesome cruise adventure!:D

It's always great to welcome new cruisers to this fantastic site. I hope both of you

who are new find the boards as wonderful as we do. Sadly, DH and I didn't

know about the site until we already had done many cruises.

To both of you: there are no dumb questions; just ask, and you will get an answer, usually quickly.

Cruzin Lady

Hey everyone,

Have a great night!

Welcome, this forum, with over a million users is probably the largest forum I frequent. With a million people you will find 10 really nice helpful people for every one, not so nice person Enjoy this really helpful forum.

In case you didn't know or missed it, your CC thread for your cruise is up and running strong! Go down to the RCCL Meet & Mingle/Roll Call Section on the same page you found this thread, then click on Allure of the Seas, and your thread is called "Allured - March 9, 2014". There are lots of cruisers there, who will be sailing with you and can offer up great info for you and your dad!!!:cool: Go check it out!!;) Welcome to the CC boards and hope you and your dad have an awesome cruise adventure!:D

Thanks, I do know about the Meet & Mingle, Me and my dad are signed up.

Also thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Also new to the RCI boards, however have been on Carnival CC boards for awhile. And I owe a Big Thank You to CC message boards and forums/roll calls for meeting a great couple on our Carnival Freedom cruise in 2009.

They are from Fla. and we have made it a lasting friendship and get together at least once a year.