Laundry special price increase

Which ship did you experience this on?

I was on the Jewel last week and noticed the change with the increased price.

On a separate laundry note from the Jewel - as a Platinum on the laundry service "coupon" that I received the first day in that folder, it specifically said that laundry service will be offered 2x this cruise (7 day) and the laundry service is available to platinum both times. I thought that was great they specifically called it out in advance - even though I only used it once.

I would just have my butler take care of it.

Then I would remove all DSC and not tip him.

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Edited by meatball_nyc

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but the laundry bag special is $27.99 now. Guess NCL

bumped it up 3 bucks.

It had been $25 for a long time. So it was expected.

It is still optional. Or Iean discretionary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just have my butler take care of it.

Then I would remove all DSC and not tip him.

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Serious or sarcasm?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was on the Jewel last week and noticed the change with the increased price.

On a separate laundry note from the Jewel - as a Platinum on the laundry service "coupon" that I received the first day in that folder, it specifically said that laundry service will be offered 2x this cruise (7 day) and the laundry service is available to platinum both times. I thought that was great they specifically called it out in advance - even though I only used it once.

Am I reading your post correctly? Just wanted to confirm since it sounds to good to be true. Are you stating that a platinum member is able to get the free laundry service twice with just one coupon? That would be great since my son and I are both platinum members, we would be able to have free laundry service four times during a 7 day cruise. No need to overpack.

Am I reading your post correctly? Just wanted to confirm since it sounds to good to be true. Are you stating that a platinum member is able to get the free laundry service twice with just one coupon? That would be great since my son and I are both platinum members, we would be able to have free laundry service four times during a 7 day cruise. No need to overpack.

That's what it said on my sailing - you technically don't turn in the coupon, you just write Platinum on your order form. Myself, I am not planning on being able to do it more than once for future 7 day cruises as I wouldn't want to not have clean clothes.

That's what it said on my sailing - you technically don't turn in the coupon, you just write Platinum on your order form. Myself, I am not planning on being able to do it more than once for future 7 day cruises as I wouldn't want to not have clean clothes.

Thanks for the confirmation. Hope it's not just for the Jewel, but that it is fleetwide. We'll find out next week on the Getaway--can't wait! This is great news mainly because I always try to fit too much in that one bag. Now I won't have to try so hard. It really is amazing how much I could manage to fit into that flimsy paper bag...it became an art. lol.

Edited by kiyoko