Royals responce time for email questions

ewt715

Sent in questions four days ago still no answer. Is this part of the gold anchor service??

Last time I sent in a question it took about 5 business days for an answer.

You just got off Brilliance this morning so you e mailed from the ship. Call the Customer Service number if you need an immediate answer. 800 529 6918

Edited by Priusprof

Last three times I e-mailed I got the automated response each time and only once did I get an answer. I tried the e-mail because I spent more than an hour on the phone, 45 minutes was various times on hold.

Edited by dacsmom

Sent in questions four days ago still no answer. Is this part of the gold anchor service??

I e mailed RCCL in mid Dec. 2013 asking a question. I did not receive a response by late Feb. 2014 so I called RCCL. The person I spoke to gave me another address to forward the question to. I received an automate response I would be contacted in three days.

Three weeks later and I am still waiting for someone to contact me.

Unfortunately I had the same frustration! Called 2 times on hold each time 50

Minutes plus... Just gave up

Mom sent an email. 3 weeks ago never heard a response

Called again on hold 1 hr 20 mins to the representative telling me to goggle to find the answer.. Didn't think an excursion question would be difficult! Hope our cruise in a month has a better outcome!

There was about a 10 day lapse from the date I asked for my next cruise certificate numbers (which they had emailed to an incorrectly spelled email address) until I received them. And that was after being on hold an interminably long time only to be told they would not provide the information verbally but that both the request and answer would need to be communicated via email.

Still waiting for a response to an email from last December. That cruise has since sailed. We enjoyed it and it was pretty easy to get sorted on arrival.

At 1pm on first day we actually found the service desk totally available for our questions!

Never saw it without a line again...

service-small.jpg

Edited by goodycruising

At 1pm on first day we actually found the service desk totally available for our questions!

Never saw it without a line again...

service-small.jpg

That's a rare thing, I can see why you took a picture:D

Edited by bouhunter

Unfortunately I had the same frustration! Called 2 times on hold each time 50

Minutes plus... Just gave up

Mom sent an email. 3 weeks ago never heard a response

Called again on hold 1 hr 20 mins to the representative telling me to goggle to find the answer.. Didn't think an excursion question would be difficult! Hope our cruise in a month has a better outcome!

Same experience here with being on hold for over 35 minutes before I gave in and hung up. This was on Sunday early afternoon. I like to think the technology exists at their call centers to time how long someone has to wait to have their call answered. You would think that information would be important to them. This just makes them look shabby.:p

Took three weeks for me to get my payment invoice after emailing 3 times, but by the time it arrived I had phoned (got the usual press this press that) and spoke to a nice lady who emailed me with the invoice while I was on the phone to her. Try phoning press the buttons for booking and say sorry must have selected the wrong one. Booking answers quicker, then just ask them to put you through to the department you require.:D

So why not ask your questions in this forum?

I prefer an answer from the company that I am doing business with. There is great information on the boards. But it is not from the company.

I'll add in 7 years I've seen the replies take different amount of times. I have seen where if you use the automated website form that asks your sail date, you get a faster response if your cruise is next week than you do if its next year. Prioritizing I guess. Also the email gets forwarded to different departments to handle and I've seen wide variations there. I used to get very fast response to the guest with special needs people, which I am happy to say I no longer need, but those people were great.

I booked a cruise from a courtesy hold via phone (after waiting 45 minutes on hold at midnight :() and my name was spelled incorrectly. I sent in an email next morning to correct as I couldn't link it "my cruises" to change it myself as the named didn't match. Almost a week and still no response. I did call in and after about a 20 minute spoke to someone and corrected many errors in the reservation. I then asked about the dining packages as I couldn't find anything for our sailing on May 17, Oasis - was transferred to pre-cruise, again waited on hold for 20 minutes then the person insisted it was under dining until I forced him to go into my profile and look, and of course he couldn't find it. He then put me on hold for another 20 minutes and then he hung up. I'm pretty grumpy right now and will looking into transferring my reservation to a travel agent.

I booked a cruise from a courtesy hold via phone (after waiting 45 minutes on hold at midnight :() and my name was spelled incorrectly. I sent in an email next morning to correct as I couldn't link it "my cruises" to change it myself as the named didn't match. Almost a week and still no response. I did call in and after about a 20 minute spoke to someone and corrected many errors in the reservation. I then asked about the dining packages as I couldn't find anything for our sailing on May 17, Oasis - was transferred to pre-cruise, again waited on hold for 20 minutes then the person insisted it was under dining until I forced him to go into my profile and look, and of course he couldn't find it. He then put me on hold for another 20 minutes and then he hung up. I'm pretty grumpy right now and will looking into transferring my reservation to a travel agent.

Royals gold anchor noservice at its best

That is your favorite thing to post on multiple threads.

If you don't like the service, why continue to sail with Royal Caribbean? If I was unhappy with Royal Caribbean, I would take my money elsewhere.

Do you have anything to add to this discussion