Big News about All You Can Drink Package

Frugalist

Celebrity's only includes drinks up to $8 Princess is $10

Also Gelato and fancy coffee's are also included in the pkg

Correct in the price although you can upgrade to the premium package and it will then go to $12. Celebrity anything over $12 you'd pay the difference, Princess you have to pay the whole thing. The main difference though is on Celebrity you can buy the package prorated up to two days left in your cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never ordered a specialty coffee other than espresso in the main dining room. However, since we plan on getting the new drink package that will change. ;)

My question , is there a coffee menu posted or on the counter at the IC? I can't remember if I've seen one.

Thanks,

I've never ordered a specialty coffee other than espresso in the main dining room. However, since we plan on getting the new drink package that will change. ;)

My question , is there a coffee menu posted or on the counter at the IC? I can't remember if I've seen one.

Thanks,

Yes and its on all the tables too.

I thought I read where passengers were purchasing it on shorter itineraries but the original announcement said it was only available on 7 day itineraries or longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that'a a safer way to go.....yikes....lol.... thanks :)

I am so happy about this! We have a ton of OBC on our Dec Ruby and I was just going to buy as we go for my beer, but now that we only have to buy one, totally doing the pkg! Hubby barely drinks so would not have been worth it for both of us, but now that we can do one, heck yes!!!!

We're on the Royal now. Heard from a bartender last night and just confirmed with Passenger Services:

Starting with this cruise, if you want to buy the $49/day unlimited drink package, it is NO LONGER REQUIRED that all of the adults in your stateroom buy the package! I know this will make a lot of you very happy!

Thanks for the information! We will give this some thought for our upcoming cruise.