Can I bring snacks on board?

Chitown12562

I have no doubt that on my upcoming cruise I will gain a few pounds. After losing 12+ lbs in the last 2 months I'd like to keep that gain to a minimum. One thing that would help is to bring a few of my own snacks aboard.

Do you think Celebrity would have a problem with that?

Edited by Host Walt
Changed title from "snakes" to "snacks"

I have no doubt that on my upcoming cruise I will gain a few pounds. After losing 12+ lbs in the last 2 months I'd like to keep that gain to a minimum. One thing that would help is to bring a few of my own snacks aboard.

Do you think Celebrity would have a problem with that?

You may bring some pre-packaged snacks, I believe. You will probably not be allowed to take them off the ship when it's docked.

You might want to edit your post's subject line. I'm fairly certain snakes are not allowed. :D

:eek: My EYES popped out when I read this! thanks for the laugh! lololololol

LoL: Same here! Still, someone recently ask about bringing a parrot :rolleyes: so who knows ... :D

To the OP: Seriously, sorry for making fun of your typo because all of us do typos from time to time.

Yes, you may bring "packaged & sealed by the manufacturer" snacks on the ship with you. There really is lots to eat on the ship so probably won't need to take many.

LuLu

~~~

There is so much good healthy food to choose from I can't imagine bringing snacks (or snakes:eek:). Walking more than usual, choosing the stairs over the elevators and only eating when hungry will make for a non weight gaining cruise.

Never gained more than a pound or two and quickly lost it the next week.

In fact, it's the reason we enjoy cruising is the portions are more reasonable than what is traditionally served in restaurants so we can enjoy dinner and have dessert too!

I managed to lose weight on my first cruise by taking stairs only and it helped I was on a Zumba cruise an we worked out every day- 3 times on sea days. I ate what I wanted but did the low Cal desserts.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

There is so much good healthy food to choose from I can't imagine bringing snacks (or snakes:eek:). Walking more than usual, choosing the stairs over the elevators and only eating when hungry will make for a non weight gaining cruise.

Never gained more than a pound or two and quickly lost it the next week.

In fact, it's the reason we enjoy cruising is the portions are more reasonable than what is traditionally served in restaurants so we can enjoy dinner and have dessert too!

What she said ...;) I find the portions much more reasonable than any of the local restaurants, and opt for the stairs as often as possible, and I've even occasionally lost a pound or two...