I am FED UP too!

With this constant waiting for our cruise on the Allure on April 6th. :p

Can't Royal do something to make these waiting days go by faster and the actual cruise days stretch on endlessly? Geez. :D

Just trying to lighten things up a bit!

Dolby1000

Can't Royal do something to make these waiting days go by faster and the actual cruise days stretch on endlessly? Geez. :D

Dolby1000

Notice you're from Lisle Il or as those that don't live in the area pronounce it "Lizle" .

Just wanted to say I neighbor and enjoy your cruise !!!:) The time will go by fast now that it's just 2 weeks away.

Edited by xxoocruiser

...And here I thought that Carnival's "Faster to the Fun" option meant that every Monday would be gotten rid of when you have booked a cruise... :D

But you know that if RCCL could offer this option, they would charge extra for it.

...And here I thought that Carnival's "Faster to the Fun" option meant that every Monday would be gotten rid of when you have booked a cruise... :D

But you know that if RCCL could offer this option, they would charge extra for it.

- LOL, very nice.

Hey....you're going a month before we are!! Lucky:cool:

And you're both going before we are, darn it! :p Fly out six weeks from today!

EDIT: Oops, I see we're actually a week before you, Becci! :D

Edited by LetsGetWet!

Can't help with speeding up the wait. But to stretch the time onboard experience ... we board early on departure day ... get 4 hours sleep a night ... and disembark as late as we can.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by bigeagle12

Dolby1000

You think the last 15 days are slow, the last work week is actually 4 weeks.

Can't help with speeding up the wait. But to stretch the time onboard experience ... we board early on departure day ... get 4 hours sleep a night ... and disembark as late as we can.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That's my moto!! It's funny at home I can hardly stay awake for a 9 or 10 pm show I have to dvr cause I fall asleep. On board bed by 230?? Ish up by 630 cause I want my pool spot! I'll sells when I get home:) I don't sail until 6/1 but I started my count down and are starting to pull things out.

Yes this was a good post!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have to wait until October. That is not fair, someone should definitely write a letter of complaint. I would gladly pay for an speed-up option and a slow-down option once on board.

RC do have on option for both on these. But you will have to pay "good money" for it Bill.

The SPEED UP option can be to shave one week off - that is also known as the First leg b2b, or can be a few weeks earlier just to make it seem like less of a wait. That option is called the ANOTHER CRUISE option.

The SLOW DOWN option is also know as the second leg b2b. As stated - not cheap but the options are available! I wish!!!!!!

Raina

RC do have on option for both on these. But you will have to pay "good money" for it Bill.

The SPEED UP option can be to shave one week off - that is also known as the First leg b2b, or can be a few weeks earlier just to make it seem like less of a wait. That option is called the ANOTHER CRUISE option.

The SLOW DOWN option is also know as the second leg b2b. As stated - not cheap but the options are available! I wish!!!!!!

Raina

That's what we decided to do to take care of the problem. Our next cruise is a B2B. Now what would be really great is if RCI would offer a discount for week 2, but I don't see that heppening.:rolleyes: