Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Just investigating an email from Norwegian this morning and noticed there was nothing about the Snow Room in any of the videos, etc.

Has it been abandoned? It did interest me along with the Grotto. Never sailed NCL before and was looking forward to these innovations.

Just investigating an email from Norwegian this morning and noticed there was nothing about the Snow Room in any of the videos, etc.

Has it been abandoned? It did interest me along with the Grotto. Never sailed NCL before and was looking forward to these innovations.

Still listed http://www.escape.ncl.com/the_Ship/spa

Very cool but I prefer the "Happy" version from GETAWAY. That video makes me want to jump up and book a cruise!

One constant in the videos is Julie the cruise director. I'm guessing she is behind them. Since she is headed to ESCAPE hopefully we see one from there as well. It will probably take time (maybe even a year or longer) to see one because I'm sure they are too busy with all the start-up activities and challenges to create a fun video.

Me too!!

Didn't realize it was a spa treatment! Guess I looked in the wrong place...thx:D

Yes...I didn't either.

I think, though, there is an Ice Bar that you may be thinking of. Not sure, is this on the Escape? I haven't paid attention as, I do not plan to spend my money to sit in a COLD room drinking. I am flying from Boston to the Caribbean to get away from the cold!! Margaritaville is more my style!

Does anyone know if you can purchase a spa pass - pre cruise? I read mention of it on the Getaway forum but when I go into my reservation there is no mention of pre-purchase.

Yes you can but it is withing the 100/90 day window I believe. You save some amount over paying on the ship.

Yes...I didn't either.

I think, though, there is an Ice Bar that you may be thinking of. Not sure, is this on the Escape? I haven't paid attention as, I do not plan to spend my money to sit in a COLD room drinking. I am flying from Boston to the Caribbean to get away from the cold!! Margaritaville is more my style!

No Ice Bar on the Escape.

6&8

Didn't realize it was a spa treatment! Guess I looked in the wrong place...thx:D

It is not a spa treatment, is an actual physical space. The snow room is inside the thermal suite, which is part of the spa, together with the salt room and the steam room, and the jacuzzis. You get granted access if you have a spa balcony room or a spa suite or if you buy a cruise long pass. If available, they sale spa day passes on port days.

You know with all these great photos during the build of this magnificent ship, my sister (who we are taking on her first cruise ever aboard The Escape) thinks I have the inside track or I know people who are building this ship. I laugh because I know where to get such great info - on this forum. Thanks for making me look more important than I really am.

You know with all these great photos during the build of this magnificent ship, my sister (who we are taking on her first cruise ever aboard The Escape) thinks I have the inside track or I know people who are building this ship. I laugh because I know where to get such great info - on this forum. Thanks for making me look more important than I really am.

Hehe, that's brilliant :D

11796233_10204750577025191_8215474709278905737_n.jpg

11811354_10204750573305098_4045606655772165764_n.jpg

I like the sharper image from the same point of view as the Meyer webcam, it also has the little spider that's been sitting there the last few stills. I wonder who found out the /dir or url of those sharper images, could be applied to the indoor webcam stills?

There were 4 new interior pics from the August 4 NCL partners first webinar of 678 ocean place, mondavi wine bar, brew house and the Haven outdoor eating area. I have low res images. I'm waiting for the originals to be emailed so I can post them. Or do you guys just want to see them either way?

There were 4 new interior pics from the August 4 NCL partners first webinar of 678 ocean place, mondavi wine bar, brew house and the Haven outdoor eating area. I have low res images. I'm waiting for the originals to be emailed so I can post them. Or do you guys just want to see them either way?

If you don't mind you could post what you have then post the others when you get them.. [emoji16]

Let's see em! The float out is coming soon.,..there was a press release today from Meyer Werft.