How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

7 years since last cruise and currently planning on one for June of 2024. Not the amount of time between I wish could have happened but due to life (hubby's cancer) it is what it is. Going to be strange going with my sis instead of hubby or kids but going to be so fun!

Edited by fischymom
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, julie3fan said:

@Tonopah, I have to ask, where does your screen name come from?  I lived in Tonopah, Nevada for over 20 years, and there's a Tonopah, Arizona not too far to the west of Phoenix.

I love Tonopah, Nevada. We went through there a few times, always on the way to somewhere else, but I always feel at home there and think the area is beautiful (well, it was last time I was there, nearly 15 years ago). But that’s the answer. I chose that screen name a long time ago and it’s stuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tonopah said:

I love Tonopah, Nevada. We went through there a few times, always on the way to somewhere else, but I always feel at home there and think the area is beautiful (well, it was last time I was there, nearly 15 years ago). But that’s the answer. I chose that screen name a long time ago and it’s stuck.

That's as good a reason as any!  And I mistyped.  I lived there for over 40 years, and only just relocated my summer home from there to South Dakota.  Sometimes I wonder if that was a mistake, and I'll always consider Tonopah Home.