How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

1 hour ago, BourbonLover said:

The list is getting longer. Four images every day is too much hard work for me.😄I think that I'll stick to counting down one cruise at a time in future.⛴️

247.jpg.50a3ab8ef3d60fb4c12dc6936e61ecb3.jpg429.jpg.34204310429f16e63bb6ddc9e4c00a4c.jpg499.jpg.794c259a3fbcdbcc017442c6e79a47e2.jpg624.jpg.072379e138bd65fb82ab98a9d7a757da.jpg

Yes I have been doing two, but only because I was counting down for one cruise and we booked in an earlier one.

If I did all what we have booked it is currently 15.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

For those of you who have multiple cruises booked;  how do you do it?  The most we've had advanced booked is 2.  As you may have seen on another of my threads on this forum, I'd like to book a cruise for 2026 but DH is resistant.  Many reasons why, but we haven't even got anything booked for 2025!  

All frustrating.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, babs135 said:

For those of you who have multiple cruises booked;  how do you do it?  The most we've had advanced booked is 2.  As you may have seen on another of my threads on this forum, I'd like to book a cruise for 2026 but DH is resistant.  Many reasons why, but we haven't even got anything booked for 2025!  

All frustrating.

All it takes is planning and commitment, then allocate the necessary funds required at the appropriate times for said cruises even if it means cutting back on non important life items such as food and heating. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, babs135 said:

All frustrating.

We do a annual music charter around March and we always book the following year while on the cruise if you wait there is a good chance you will nor get the cabin or suite that you want or it may be totally sold out . The other cruise is always the week after thanksgiving, so we may book same cruise or cruise line for following year , currently only lines we are interested in is Celebrity, MSc yacht club or RCCL. So we always have two booked.

• Like 4