Cova Cafe on the Century

Cruise Raider

If anyone is reading this that is going to sail on the Celebrity Century in the near future, can you please stop by the Cova Café after 3 PM and tell the girls, Marijana (pronounced Marianna) and Ivana that Kenny and Lisa from San Francisco say hi!!

They are the best -- we miss them already!!

thanks!

PS -- be sure to check out Rob Ondras's schedule .... you won't be sorry. Very talented.

If anyone is reading this that is going to sail on the Celebrity Century in the near future, can you please stop by the Cova Café after 3 PM and tell the girls, Marijana (pronounced Marianna) and Ivana that Kenny and Lisa from San Francisco say hi!!

thanks!

PS -- be sure to check out Rob Ondras's schedule .... you won't be sorry. Very talented.

We loved the girls at the Cova! All of them... Went every afternoon for coffee. Every morning too...

thanks!

Yup, check out all these folks, you won't be disappointed. We had sailed with Rob Ondras previously and were thrilled to see him again.

thanks!

We'll be aboard May 3-10, will be sure to say hi for you! :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

We were so impressed with the people working at the cova in February. We spent many mornings there and always stopped by after dinner. The girls in the morning, Alexandra and others clearly enjoy working together. We are excited to be going back in 2+ weeks and will say hi to Rob for you. I know Carlos Avalon is also playing in cova, I am interested to see who plays when. :)

We were so impressed with the people working at the cova in February. We spent many mornings there and always stopped by after dinner. The girls in the morning, Alexandra and others clearly enjoy working together. We are excited to be going back in 2+ weeks and will say hi to Rob for you. I know Carlos Avalon is also playing in cova, I am interested to see who plays when. :)

We'll be aboard May 3-10, will be sure to say hi for you! :)

We had so much fun in the Cova Cafe being served and entertained by the servers and with the music entertainment (Rob Ondras, Jordan Peterson, & jazz trio). We enjoyed going there several times a day on our b2b2b cruises in February.

Danna and Peggy & Gary and anyone else going on the Century, please tell Alexandra, Kristiana, Marguerita (Margo), and Ivana that Kathy & Jack from the three February cruises miss them and that we send our warm greetings and best wishes. Danna, you probably remember us from the Cova Cafe plus I was the one who told Alexandra that you and Bruce were coming on the Feb. 23rd cruise. Alexandra and Kristiana will remember me as "shrimp guest" (and likely by our names too) which was a joke between us.

Kathy

We had so much fun in the Cova Cafe being served and entertained by the servers and with the music entertainment (Rob Ondras, Jordan Peterson, & jazz trio). We enjoyed going there several times a day on our b2b2b cruises in February.

Danna and Peggy & Gary and anyone else going on the Century, please tell Alexandra, Kristiana, Marguerita (Margo), and Ivana that Kathy & Jack from the three February cruises miss them and that we send our warm greetings and best wishes. Danna, you probably remember us from the Cova Cafe plus I was the one who told Alexandra that you and Bruce were coming on the Feb. 23rd cruise. Alexandra and Kristiana will remember me as "shrimp guest" (and likely by our names too) which was a joke between us.

Kathy

Of course I remember you, Kathy! We enjoyed chatting with you. It seems like we didn't see you the last couple of days and didn't get a chance to say goodbye! Alexandra's contract was extended until June, we are looking forward to seeing her and one last cruise on century!

thanks!

I was on this same cruise with you and you're right, they are terrific. I spent many happy hours listening to Rob, he is great, one of my favorites!

Sue

We loved starting out the morning at Cova on our Feb cruises. Alexandra, Kristiana, and Mark always had us laughing. We would skip dessert in the dining room and go have coffee at Cova. Really miss and of them.:)

I know, I loved it when they would greet me with such cheerfulness every morning. Good morning Sunshine, they would say....even on a day when I was trying to hide as I may have had a bit too much to drink the night before. ;) Hair all tucked up under a hat, no make up and think I may have even had my shades on. They were still so sweet and perky.

Loved that each and every day....good morning sunshine.