Greetings from Century!

bachcruise

Hi everyone. I had read many negative reviews prior to this cruise and it had me a little nervous. Well I am having a wonderful cruise and I love the Century. It's been 18 years since I've been onboard and she is still a beautiful and special ship. Service and food have been outstanding. So far I've caught 1 production show and it was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by bachcruise

Hi everyone. I had read many negative reviews prior to this cruise and it had me a little nervous. Well I am having a wonderful cruise and I love the Century. It's been 18 years since I've been onboard and she is still a beautiful and special ship. Service and food have been outstanding. So far I've caught 1 production show and it was great.

Hi Bachcruise,

Thank your for your onboard report. Have a wonderful time on Century !

Hi Lois :D.

I'm packing for the Solstice!!!

Awwww........you are rubbing it in;)...seriously, I am sure you

will have a wonderful cruise:D

[ATTACH]310928[/ATTACH][ATTACH]310929[/ATTACH][ATTACH]310930[/ATTACH]

ImageUploadedByForums1398728534.072712.jpg.a1d64825952676d300a359e913e3f464.jpg

Cruising into SF is something everyone should experience. Just spectacular. The bow was opened up which I was really excited about. Looks like the Grand Princess is delayed in leaving so we're currently waiting for her parking spot. :)

I am so glad to hear you are having a great cruise. Century was our first and the one that hooked us and will always be special to us. With so many negative postings, I am very happy to read yours. Enjoy the rest of your cruise

Thanks so much! Century was my first too, August '96 to eastern Caribbean. I was blown away and instantly hooked! :D

Bachcruise -- thanks for the glowing report on our favorite ship.:) We were also part of that legendary February b2b, and it was one of best cruises ever! So glad to hear that you're having a great cruise! :cool:

Is the front of the ship where the photo was taken always open to passengers? I would love to hang out there. Thanks.

No. Captain Theo only opened it for the transit under the GG Bridge. It is a crew area normally.

We did pull in an hour late cuz a Princess ship was late leaving. But the gangway is open now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I agree, the service, food and entertainment were outstanding on my Century cruise last month. I also think sailing into the SF Bay is pretty spectacular and I can see that you, too, are from the bay area....but it never gets old sailing under that beautiful Golden Gate.

If you happen to find yourself at the Cova Café in the late afternoon / evening -- could you tell Marijana (one of the waitresses there) that Kenny and Lisa say hi!! Ask if she misses Ivana yet? That would be such a nice favor for us if you find yourself in that area.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

I will be on Century in 2 weeks and would love to know how your embarkment went?? What time did you arrive and how long it took to get on the ship. Thanks and have a great cruise!

Thank you. Embarkation was quick and painless..I was really impressed. We parked at Pier 92 at 11:30 and were onboard sipping mimosas at 12:05. we're only in select tier.

I am having trouble quoting but thanks to everyone for their kinds words. This has been one of my favorite cruises ever.

Cruise Raider, I will be sure to say hello to Marijana and pass along your message. :)

I am having trouble quoting but thanks to everyone for their kinds words. This has been one of my favorite cruises ever.

Cruise Raider, I will be sure to say hello to Marijana and pass along your message. :)

You just made my night....thanks so much!! :):):)