Bath robes and fridges in Staterooms

We have never sailed on RCI before. Are there bath robes in all staterooms on Legend of the Seas? Also are there fridges in staterooms as well?

Thanks.

There are mini-bars in every stateroom that can be used as refrigerators but they are not very cold, At best they are a cooler, I would not use them to store milk or anything else that would spoil easily. It's likely if you ask your stateroom attendant for robe, he or she will get them for you. They are great, I wear mine all around the ship they are great. They are great for lounging anywhere on the ship.

Why is there is always someone encouraging others to ask for perks not yet earned. :confused:

What?? Its not like I suggested sneaking into the D lounge.

Every ship has a supply of robes, which are allocated to guests that are Platinum or above.

As I stated, IF AVAILABLE, extra robes can be used by other guests. Does it really bother you that a lowly Gold guest might get out of the shower and not be cold?

We have never sailed on RCI before. Are there bath robes in all staterooms on Legend of the Seas? Also are there fridges in staterooms as well?

Thanks.

no. robes are standard in JS and up only, and if you are Diamond or above in the loyalty program. otherwise you must ask but they are not always available.

they are NOT fridges.. they are coolers. they will keep a bottle of water or can of soda at slightly below room temp.

... It's likely if you ask your stateroom attendant for robe, he or she will get them for you. They are great, I wear mine all around the ship they are great. They are great for lounging anywhere on the ship.
:eek:

They also go well with baseball caps and flip flops on formal night.

:D:o:D

Lol did not believe fridges and robes would get to be as much fun as smoking and attire in MDR

Will be interesting, I will sit on the fence and enjoy the show!!!:eek:

Most stateroom attendants are happy to trade your robe for a clean one on formal nights. It really isn't appropriate to wear clothes with stains fro sunscreen and pizza on Formal nights. Good Luck and enjoy your robes :D

Can someone please confirm; are robes for Diamond or Platinum?

We'll be sailing as Platinum for the first time in September, and if I don't have to pack one, that would help with my luggage weight. :)

Will they be in our room upon arrival, or do you ask?

Can someone please confirm; are robes for Diamond or Platinum?

We'll be sailing as Platinum for the first time in September, and if I don't have to pack one, that would help with my luggage weight. :)

Will they be in our room upon arrival, or do you ask?

Robes shold be given to Platinum and above.

on each cruise I have been on, we have always been given robes... didn't realize it was only a perk for people who were platinum or diamond. I will be platinum on our July cruise... I guess we were "spoiled" a little early with the robes...

on each cruise I have been on, we have always been given robes... didn't realize it was only a perk for people who were platinum or diamond. I will be platinum on our July cruise... I guess we were "spoiled" a little early with the robes...

If the stateroom attendant has extra robes, they are usually happy to provide them on request, no matter what the guest's C&A level.

Edited by clarea