New Celeb message on our Cruise Planner

hcat

Here's what dh got today when he logged in to our cruise planner. this is copied and pasted

"Celebrity Cruises

Well, this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit Celebritycruises.com

© 2013 celebrity cruises, inc. Ship's registry: malta and ecuador

Unexpected Error: Internal Error"

The Award Winning Website not doing so well! Hope they have operators waiting to take our calls the old fashioned way!

it shows they are trying but a more serious plea for patience might have been better

..our cruise is a ways off but others have much shorter windows for planning, docs and final payment.

hope the fix does not result in losing our info.,

As much as I hate to say it, with all the bugs, errors and misinformation on Celebrity's website, it's nothing but a POS. Best thing they could do is shut the whole website down and get some people who know what they are doing to rebuild it. Right now it's nothing but a crapshoot whether you can get the information you are looking for and whether it's accurate. We have an Alaska cruise and cruise tour that's been screwed up for more than two weeks now. I've stopped logging in to My Celebrity to even check to see if it's been fixed.

Here's what dh got today when he logged in to our cruise planner. this is copied and pasted

"Celebrity Cruises

Well, this is unfortunate.

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit Celebritycruises.com

© 2013 celebrity cruises, inc. Ship's registry: malta and ecuador

Unexpected Error: Internal Error"

The Award Winning Website not doing so well! Hope they have operators waiting to take our calls the old fashioned way!

It was worse for us. We chose all our shore excursions, entered our credit card and hit submit. The above message is what came up. Almost putthe credit card in again but checked our email first. There was a confirmation that the card had gone thru. Two days later it was also confirmed with our credit card company. It just added aggravation and stress to what was supposed to be a fun experience.

Edited by jjikids

That was Tina something.....it's likely that she is still there...I doubt that celebrity has ever terminated anyone in their IT department...I'm not convinced that Celebrity's executive management even knows they have an IT department.

I tired using the thankyou code this morning for OBC on a booking. It did not take and when I called they said they could not add it as it has to be a new booking, which it was when I booked in 15 minutes ago. So I had to cancel my booking, wait an hour for my cabin to open up and then I called and booked it, as the website was not taking the code. At least I only had to wait 5 minutes versus the sometimes 45 or 50.

Stuff happens, Fitbit has been down all night do to a server problem. No big deal, no doubt everything will we worked out soon with Celebrity and Fitbit.;)

The website has had the most recent issues for well over 2 weeks now. That is pretty much a big deal.

I tired using the thankyou code this morning for OBC on a booking. It did not take and when I called they said they could not add it as it has to be a new booking, which it was when I booked in 15 minutes ago. So I had to cancel my booking, wait an hour for my cabin to open up and then I called and booked it, as the website was not taking the code. At least I only had to wait 5 minutes versus the sometimes 45 or 50.

What is the thankyou code? I have not heard about that one?

It was worse for us. We chose all our shore excursions, entered our credit card and hit submit. The above message is what came up. Almost putthe credit card in again but checked our email first. There was a confirmation that the card had gone thru. Two days later it was also confirmed with our credit card company. It just added aggravation and stress to what was supposed to be a fun experience.

Exactly that happened to me, paid twice, they have now refunded one lot of trips! This should be unnecessary.

Edited by SWORRUB1

The website has had the most recent issues for well over 2 weeks now. That is pretty much a big deal.

I agree with you, I can't "view" my reservation but was able to do the online check in. I'm traveling in less than four weeks with many friends, some new to Celebrity, and they are not impressed with their website. I know everything should be in order but would like to see my reservation details and I just can't. :confused::confused: