Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them

Glad some people are getting the emails. I have 7 cruises booked through Dec. and not one email on any of them. So thanks for keeping us up to date. I am traveling with non Diamond travelers. Thanks Again for the on going info Donna

Same situation here, Donna. No email, no notification. Nada. Zip. Bupkis. Radio Silence.

Apparently, I am chopped liver. :eek:

I can confirm July 25 for the Enchantment. We received the email this morning that vouchers will be used on our sailing.

Thanks for the list,

M

oh - to edit - I see you already have July 18 listed.

Thanks, M

Received and email for the Aug. 18 cruise about the vouchers.

Glad to see they will be on the Enchantment by Aug 4 taking Family with us.

But funny thing is a friend was on the Enchantment last week and they really had no answer for

her about timing just maybe in Sept was their answer?? Thanks

Edited by DonnaMW

We have not received e mails for any of our sailings.

Glad some people are getting the emails. I have 7 cruises booked through Dec. and not one email on any of them. So thanks for keeping us up to date. I am traveling with non Diamond travelers. Thanks Again for the on going info Donna

Add me to the list of not getting any email notifications. We have 6 more cruises through the end of the year, but no emails for any of them.

Carol (Merion_Mom), after almost a year of trying, I finally started getting Royal Caribbean emails. That lasted a year or two, and in May, they abruptly stopped again. I don't know about chopped liver, I was thinking something further down the food chain. :eek:

Interesting comments re RCCL inability to send emails to customers, 😴😴😴😴😴😴but what has this to do with the topic of "Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them?"[emoji9]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by The Duke of Bethnal Green
addition

in May, they abruptly stopped again. I don't know about chopped liver, I was thinking something further down the food chain. :eek:

Hi Karen... After years we never got any and in May somehow we finally got on the list and they have been never ending. Perhaps they swapped our emails.:)

Hope you are both well and enjoying life. Perhaps in the future our paths will cross again at sea.

Until then best wishes from our family.

Andrew

Interesting comments re RCCL inability to send emails to customers, 😴😴😴😴😴😴but what has this to do with the topic of "Diamond and Up Drink Vouchers - List of Ships Using them?"[emoji9]

We have been discussing receiving emails from Royal regarding future cruises offering coupons for drinks, in addition to those being offered in the CL and DL. Some of us have not received these emails, so wd do not know if our sailings will have them or not. :confused:

I still believe in freedom of speech. If you don't want to read a post, please scroll past it. :)

Hi Karen... After years we never got any and in May somehow we finally got on the list and they have been never ending. Perhaps they swapped our emails.:)

Hope you are both well and enjoying life. Perhaps in the future our paths will cross again at sea.

Until then best wishes from our family.

Andrew

Andrew, nice to hear from you! We have many cruises lined up, hopefully, one will match yours!

We are on the Explorer in 3 weeks. Explorer was one of first on the program-so I know it is implemented. But we have not received an email.

Should I be worried, or should I assume that it will be on there when we board.

And....I presume that if it weren't on there, that we could go to the desk and get it implemented. Agree??

We have been discussing receiving emails from Royal regarding future cruises offering coupons for drinks, in addition to those being offered in the CL and DL. Some of us have not received these emails, so wd do not know if our sailings will have them or not. :confused:

I still believe in freedom of speech. If you don't want to read a post, please scroll past it. :)

I can exercise that prerogative which would not impinge on your freedom of speech comment. Whatever happened to the element of surprise? In March RCCL implemented vouchers via Sea pass on Independence wonderful. In April on Freedom no change from the norm. Slightly disappointing as the system was not implemented fleet wide. Obviously some administrative reason,.

Did it affect my cruise enjoyment? NO definitely not. On Brilliance in August is it operating on their? Dont know! If it is, a pleasant surprise. If not? No problem.

Add me to the list of not getting any email notifications. We have 6 more cruises through the end of the year, but no emails for any of them.

Carol (Merion_Mom), after almost a year of trying, I finally started getting Royal Caribbean emails. That lasted a year or two, and in May, they abruptly stopped again. I don't know about chopped liver, I was thinking something further down the food chain. :eek:

We get some and then poof nothing......:confused:

People on our Roll Call got them for our cruise in Sept. Not us.

We are on the Explorer in 3 weeks. Explorer was one of first on the program-so I know it is implemented. But we have not received an email.

Should I be worried, or should I assume that it will be on there when we board.

And....I presume that if it weren't on there, that we could go to the desk and get it implemented. Agree??

It was on the Explorer ... then when we went on May 22 they did NOT offer the vouchers.

We were on the June 19th sailing on the Explorer and we had vouchers as well as the Diamond event. I believe the vouchers were started on the explorer early June.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Adventure -
Allure -
Brilliance -
Enchantment - 11th July 2014
Explorer - 14th June 2014
Freedom – 13th July 2014
Grandeur - 12th September 2014
Independence - 14th June 2014
Jewel -
Legend -
Liberty -
Majesty -
Mariner -
Navigator - 6th July 2014
Oasis - 28th June 2014
Radiance -
Rhapsody -
Serenade -
Splendour -
Vision - 12th July 2014
Voyager -

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes -

YOUR ONBOARD LOUNGE BENEFITS JUST GOT BETTER

We are excited to introduce an expanded Crown & Anchor Society benefit for you during your upcoming cruise! In addition to the nightly receptions at the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge (for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests), you now have the flexibility to enjoy happy hour at a wide variety of bars onboard.

Your SeaPass Card will be pre-loaded with three complimentary drink vouchers for each night of the sailing, which can be used during nightly lounge hours. Toast your way around the ship, on us!

This expanded benefit will be slowly rolled out across the entire fleet by Fall. Kindly note, drinks vouchers are not valid in the main dining room, the Windjammer Café or in any of our specialty restaurants, and expire daily.*

Adventure -
Allure - 24th August 2014
Brilliance -
Freedom – 13th July 2014
Jewel -
Legend -
Liberty -
Majesty -
Mariner -
Oasis - 28th June 2014
Radiance -
Rhapsody -
Serenade -
Splendour -
Vision - 12th July 2014
Voyager -

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[quote name='letsgonow']Yes -

We are excited to introduce an expanded Crown & Anchor Society benefit for you during your upcoming cruise! In addition to the nightly receptions at the Diamond Lounge and the Concierge Lounge (for our Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests), you now have the flexibility to enjoy happy hour at a wide variety of bars onboard.

Your SeaPass Card will be pre-loaded with three complimentary drink vouchers for each night of the sailing, which can be used during nightly lounge hours. Toast your way around the ship, on us!

This expanded benefit will be slowly rolled out across the entire fleet by Fall. Kindly note, drinks vouchers are not valid in the main dining room, the Windjammer Café or in any of our specialty restaurants, and expire daily.*[/QUOTE]

Happy, happy, happy!!!!

[quote name='letsgonow']Yes -

This expanded benefit will be slowly rolled out across the entire fleet by Fall. Kindly note, drinks vouchers are not valid in the main dining room, the Windjammer Café or in any of our specialty restaurants, and expire daily.*[/quote]

I just received this same email for my 8/3 Allure sailing so that date can be bumped up.

[quote name='Smurtle']Adventure -
Allure - 24th August 2014
Brilliance -
Freedom – 13th July 2014
Jewel -
Legend -
Liberty -
Majesty -
Mariner -
Oasis - 28th June 2014
Radiance -
Rhapsody -
Serenade -
Splendour -
Vision - 12th July 2014
Voyager -

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Baneeny']I just received this same email for my 8/3 Allure sailing so that date can be bumped up.[/QUOTE]

Adventure -
Allure - 3rd August 2014
Brilliance -
Freedom – 13th July 2014
Jewel -
Legend -
Liberty -
Majesty -
Mariner -
Oasis - 28th June 2014
Radiance -
Rhapsody -
Serenade -
Splendour -
Vision - 12th July 2014
Voyager -

[quote name='RustyHull']I have heard that "Adventure" now has a dedicated Diamond Lounge.[/quote]
True, it was installed in the dry dock earlier this year. Edited by clarea