Sea view cafe

We were on Jewel in March and they told us 2016 too, it was nice to eat there but as other posters have said it was strange hours, I think it was opening at 1430 on port days and 1200 on the only sea day. It then opened i the evening for snacks, we went once, it was very nice.

well since the restaurant only had a very limitied menu, there are still other places to eat

Yes, but it is an alternative to the other venues, and it is included in our cruise fare. Personally, I don't think the addition of the Park Café on some of the ships is necessarily a better option. I'd much rather eat at the Sea View.

Yes, but it is an alternative to the other venues, and it is included in our cruise fare. Personally, I don't think the addition of the Park Café on some of the ships is necessarily a better option. I'd much rather eat at the Sea View.

The Seaview Cafe was only on the 4 Radiance class ships to the best of my knowledge. Brilliance had a different menu than the other 3 because she was run by RCCL UK. I love the options that the Park Cafe offers compared to what was previously offered in the Solarium Cafe. With all the refits only Radiance, Brilliance, and Serenade had Izumi added to replace Seaview. I really like the made to order burgers, Reubens, and onion rings. I can't wait to go back on Jewel next year.

The Seaview Cafe was only on the 4 Radiance class ships to the best of my knowledge. Brilliance had a different menu than the other 3 because she was run by RCCL UK. I love the options that the Park Cafe offers compared to what was previously offered in the Solarium Cafe. With all the refits only Radiance, Brilliance, and Serenade had Izumi added to replace Seaview. I really like the made to order burgers, Reubens, and onion rings. I can't wait to go back on Jewel next year.

Radiance replaced the Seaview café with the Samba Grill. There is still an Izumi on Radiance, but it is in one of the Windjammer wings. I liked Samba.

We will be able to revisit Seaview on Jewel next year. :)

Seaview is a nice location, as others have said it's open strange hours. We weren't that impressed with the food, it was OK nothing special. Between the odd hours and average food we didn't even get around to eating there on our last cruise.

Edited by bouhunter

We were on Jewel in March and they told us 2016 too, it was nice to eat there but as other posters have said it was strange hours, I think it was opening at 1430 on port days and 1200 on the only sea day. It then opened i the evening for snacks, we went once, it was very nice.

It seemed to me in May they are already phasing it out. The service was so slow.

Radiance replaced the Seaview café with the Samba Grill. There is still an Izumi on Radiance, but it is in one of the Windjammer wings. I liked Samba.

We will be able to revisit Seaview on Jewel next year. :)

I really like Samba Grill too. I'm not a big enough eater anymore to really eat that much but I like the variety of things offered.